WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice.

Some of my all time favorites like Zach Thomas and John Offerdal played very well without all this emotional output you are gushing about. Sure I they just play on the defensive side of the ball where they need no emotion. Tell you what if Chadd Henne was as emotional as you wanted him to be he would be even playing worse than he is. Of course that would be fine with you I am sure just more amunition to beat up on the kid.

Are you kidding Thomas had no emotion? I can still see his.alligator arms.pumping up and down. Marino was as emotional as they get so by your logic habeas no good? Henne sucks because well he just doesn't have it and no matter how you pampered him that won't change!

Everyone please look at Henne's games from last year. It says it all. Just what has he learned or corrected from last year in such a short time? Just for comparisons sake, look at the fire Marino had. He made it his mission to put that ball where it needed to be every time he threw. And when a receiver dropped that pass he let them know about it. He would be pissed at himself when he threw an int. Henne does it and he walks off the field, head down. He stands on the sideline watching the game. He doesnt get his receivers up. You cant teach a 3rd year qb to fix this.
Btw, didn't Ross promise us an explosive offense this year?

I only wish there were more opportunities to boo Chad Henne. I think he should get booed at the grocery store when he tries to throw some soup in the cart and overthrows it by 15 yards.

Do you just post the same thing over and over again with the help of a thesaurus to make it sound a little different?

Back
Top Bottom