WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice.

I am considering a "STFU Already" Thread to mark my 10thousandth post. However, for the time being, I'll just say that it's everyone's right to criticize whether someone believes it's justified, rational.. or not. However, if you can't take the criticism for standing up there and spewing yours, then just STFU! If you want to be a Bootard - it's your prerogative as a devoted fan. If you want to criticiize the Bootards - that's equally your prerogative. If you want to call one "whining" then don't be hypocriical and acknowledge that you're actually whining about your perception of whining. If I'm watching some guy who's been here for a year complain about every ****ing thing, being one of the biggest Henne rainmen, and then have him tell me that I'm too critical about exchanging chopped meat for ground round in trading for a mediocre losing QB with the same fan base ratio that wants him gone as does Miami's. Well Guess What? STFU hypocrite! I don't agree with the Pouncy pick but Ireland IMO is doing alright; HOWEVER if someone wants to dump on all his moves, who am I to stop them - but if I want to criticize his resigning an over the hill carpetbagger who was essentially thrown out as trash by the jests, FU if you dump on me for venting MY passionate fan emotions! Don't be hypocritical, don't be selective, and if you're gonna whine about those who disagree with you, don't object to the blow back whining about your whining. Either understand not everyone thinks like you, sit back and take it, or debate it, but if you're offended or think it's unwarranted while you continue on your merry critical way.. well then, just STFU!!!

Cliff Notes: Everyone has their.opinion let the say it and have fun!

This is off base. flyn, I like your posts and in fact I agree with you about 80-90 percent of the time. What you are talking about is having diverse opinions on the board. And yes I agree I am glad we have a lot different opinions on FH.

What I am talking about is the vile nature of a poster/posts and how it seemingly goes unchecked, not the opinions of the team and/or players. Two entirely different things.

Like I said we are checked trust me, the moss and admin just don't publish hey I hit flynryan with a 4pt infraction 2 more and he is gone. After the first 7-9 collapse and wetting the bed at home down the stretch I went vocal for my disdain with Parcells and his crap clan, trust me I was hit daily.

God when I had to serve my ban over there it was hell! Then to see you, X-pac and Rickysbong show up brightened my day.

I only went over there to hang out with you bro. I couldnt leave you hangin as the lone ranger keepin it real over there. I havent been back over there in quite a while. Its like the Klan of fan sites. There is one opinion and one only and everyone is a guru of course that knew about every player from inception just like you said. Its ridiculous how pretentious it gets. FH is the melting pot, where people from all backgrounds and opinions on the phins are accepted. Its the American way over here.

I have defended him, and will continue to defend him until he shows in a game this year he can't handle it, also I do wish the fans would give him a chance to prove himself, but the booing getting to him is a bit concerning.

An NFL QB needs to be more mentally tough then the normal player, he is going to get Boos from his fans until he prove himself to be a franchise QB at home, and he is going to get continually verbally attacked when playing away. Either he toughens up, or he will find himself out of football.

it really is amazing what how far henne has fallen.

in his first season as being the stater for the majority of the year in 2009, despite throwing more ints then tds, and us finishing with a losing record, the guy actually looked like a somewhat decent qb who looked like he just maybe the answer to our qb problem. that was with no true number 1 wr and his first year as qb.

once we got Marshall, i along with many others thought he would be able to breakout and show what type of qb he was.

He had the same exact team pretty much as the previous year, with the only exception being a true number 1 coming in, which should have only improved his play to another level.

what happened last year to him, and the way he just fell so far downhill, is truly astonishing. Not going to sit here and say how dan henning was not part of why our offense sucked, and i am real happy that douche bag is gone, but henne has lots and lots to do with our offense going on a downward spiral.

i am afraid that unfortunately he showed his true self last season, and that is a QB who does not play with lots of fire on the field, is a robot in the pocket, and stares down his wide receivers, making it completely obvious to the opposing defenses whom he is going to throw the ball to.

bottom line, if he is our starting QB week 1 vs the pats, i will be at the stadium cheering him on as loud as i can as i would do for any fins player, but i deff do not think he is the right choice for stater come week 1. i hope i am proven wrong though.

Stated very well.

Moving on here is the front office quandry at least the way I see it regarding the QB position.
Drafting a rookie QB
Regarding this years draft it is really hard to know what if any QB they might have selected in the first round had they been available. All we know is that Ireland adimitted that he was willing to trade back up in the end of the second round to grab Ryan Mallet. That meant to me and obviously to the rest of the 32 mgrs of the rest the NFL that Ireland did not beleive Mallet could come in and QB a NFL team his first year. If a rookie QB is taken in the 3rd round of the NFL that does not imply conviction of a starting rookie QB but a developmental one instead. We can make a lot of different arguments and some good ones on why they did not trade up or down but honestly if Maimi had drafted a rookie QB in the first 2 rounds of this draft ready of not that rookie QB would have had a tremendous amount of pressure to play this year and would have created a instand QB controversy. Picking a QB in the 3rd round or lower certaily lowers those types of expectations just because the player was picked lower. Why play a rookie who is not ready and force another QB out the door who just could be getting ready to play better?
The Orton or veteran QB debate.
Go to the Denver web site read what ever you like about Orton and it screams Henne 2. He is more established than Henne checks down and plays conservative and like Henne the fans have wanted him gone in both Chicago and Denver because while serviceable he is not exciting enough to keep around. Again Ireland is/was will to get this guy but only at a certain price.
It is obvious Ireland does not want to spend alot to just crown that guy the next QB of the phins unless they really are the "guy". He has admitted he is willing to pay a price for competition at the position but not so much that he instantly crowns they guy as the new QB.
Henne can be serviceable until that guy is found as much as a rookie QB and a Orton would be this year.
There are bigger issues I have than just Henne. Ireland needs to learn to trade down more in the draft. Where is our veteran grinder running back? I certainly hope there is a plan in place there.
Sporano needs improvements in both his play calling and picking out his postion coaches. Examples have been rampant of poor special teams play to start the season the past 2-3 years and the offensive line play.
Yea I too agree if we start the season the way we ended it I see Mike Nolan as the interm head coach pretty soon.

Like I said we are checked trust me, the moss and admin just don't publish hey I hit flynryan with a 4pt infraction 2 more and he is gone. After the first 7-9 collapse and wetting the bed at home down the stretch I went vocal for my disdain with Parcells and his crap clan, trust me I was hit daily.

I doubt that anyone got an infraction for calling a bunch posters "**** tards" or whatever it may be. Seems like a depths type post/thread but maybe thats just me, and I have seen much less **** get sent in that direction.

I only went over there to hang out with you bro. I couldnt leave you hangin as the lone ranger keepin it real over there. I havent been back over there in quite a while. Its like the Klan of fan sites. There is one opinion and one only and everyone is a guru of course that knew about every player from inception just like you said. Its ridiculous how pretentious it gets. FH is the melting pot, where people from all backgrounds and opinions on the phins are accepted. Its the American way over here.

99.99999% no one on a board ever gets under my skin, but that mod over there Boik if I ever get my hands in him I'm gonna crack his dome like a melon! That said these guys need to let Finns2000 comeback! You, me, him, Tedslim were the original Parcells is a smoke and mirrors troll job crew! Now look how the dark side has grown? I think they need to let Rickysbong back too!

I doubt that anyone got an infraction for calling a bunch posters "**** tards" or whatever it may be. Seems like a depths type post/thread but maybe thats just me, and I have seen much less **** get sent in that direction.

Lol I have gotten infractions for way less I would post it but that is a tos violation. Personally I think it should be no holds barred and the only thing that gets you bounced is spamming the board.

A fan base has a ZERO GOD DAMN thing to do with a QBs success! You think if we all go out there and cheer hard for Henne that is going to make talent? A QB becomes successful by not turning the ball over, winning games, being a leader, and when their back is against the wall come out swinging and lead a team to victory! None of which Henne can do on a consistent basis.

Yes I do believe if the fans support a QB that he will play better and play worse when they do not. I do believe a focused and relaxed Henne will play better than when he is distracted and pressured by a bunch of fans booing. Yea as a fan you can crow about your rights all you want but that does not make it better just worse.
As far as Henne can or cannot do is really not the debate here. The debate is wether he can do it better without the booing and the answer is yes he probably can. Not sure what you do for a living at work but it sure easier to work and do a better job when co-worker are supporting you along with customers compared to a working enviroment with co-workers griping and customers complaining. So don't camoflage your behavior with Hennes lack of performace thats just an excuse.

They are just rants you are taking it to seriously! There is a Dolphin board ruled with a iron fist and censored. So all you get is a handful of the same posters talking the same drivel about how every player in our roster is Canton bound. That board is a joke and a homer haven! The one mod over there is the only person on a internet message board I would actually destroy if I ever meet him! These guys here do a great job of letting every fan voice their opinion and keeping the board diverse. If they changed that this place would blow goats! Seriously how many times can you read threads like "Dolphins sign Dick Tracy udfa from Who Gives A **** State" then hundreds if responses of people claiming they have watched him develop from a sperm and knew he would be great?

That's why I stopped posting over there, biggest homers I ever seen specially that guy GMJohnson, biggest Henne homer in the internet.

Lol I have gotten infractions for way less I would post it but that is a tos violation. Personally I think it should be no holds barred and the only thing that gets you bounced is spamming the board.

I have been dinged for less and I also think it should be no holds barred.. but its not and we all are expected to operate in the confines of the TOS. The point is I just question why it doesnt get dinged but other less harmful **** gets dinged and if that cant be answered it just seems a bit odd and makes you wonder.

Also if slamming the board gets you bounced from a board then I think the start of this thread covered about half of the board in the way it was generalized. The example in play? If you say anything that doesnt say "Henne Sucks!" Well then you are a secret Henne supporter and you believe in him deep down so why dont you come out and say it you *******, Get Real!

That's why I stopped posting over there, biggest homers I ever seen specially that guy GMJohnson, biggest Henner homer in the internet.

:lol: A Henne homer. Id love to have a few threads with him.

Put me on record Alex Smith becomes a hood QB under Harbaugh! Kid had 5 OCs his first 5yrs in the league, Harbaugh will develop him.

So Smith deserves a chance because he had 5 different Cordinators, but Henne with a horrible coordinator, does not deserve another chance? Ryan, I know what your saying, and yes, Henne may fall on his face from the 1st game, but you have to give him a chance, he showed too much in 09 and some of 2010, to give up on him so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom