WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice.

i dont really care for the booing so much but the chanting for kyle orton is what gets me. people are so eager for instant gratification that they would be willing to trade a second for another stop gap QB. id rather put one more year with henne with a new OC, if he fails then draft a qb 1st round next year.

How bout we trade for Orton, if he fails, which probably wont be the case, we draft a QB in the first round next year. If Orton succeeds, which is likely, we STILL draft a QB in the first round next year. I dont understand the problem with that.

This argument that you and so many others present baffles me. I just dont understand what about bringing in Kyle Orton prevents us from drafting a QB should we so choose. Not only that, you know these morons running our team arent drafting QBs in round 1 whether we need one or not. What more proof do you need? They passed on an elite QB to get a stud LT.

Also, whats the big deal about a 3rd round pick? Its not like these morons know how to draft. Its also not like missing a 3rd rounder prevents us from making a move should we feel the need.

Also, why does Kyle Orton have to be a "stopgap" as you call him? Why cant he lead us to the playoffs and perhaps continue to do so for a few years. Even if he does, what prevents us from drafting a QB and having him sit a year or two behind a polished vet like Orton? In fact, that would probably be a good thing. Unless we get Luck, which isnt happening, chances are the QB we draft wont be ready to start right away. We will need to bring in a vet anyway right? Right. After all, Henne wont be around.

And finally, these boobs are considering wasting a draft pick on Terrell Pryor!!! :bobdole: But, somehow a 3rd for Orton isnt a good idea. :rolleyes2: Jesus Christ. It never ****ing ends.

Your logic is completely flawed. Just admit you love Henne and therefore hate Kyle Orton because he is a threat to take Henne's job. If we trade for him, not only is he the instant starter, but Henne could damn well be cut at this point. Thats a fact. So you hate Orton. Period.

This....

has nothing to do with Henne....more putting blame where it belongs...on the FO....and supporting the team, and players...not degrading them for trying hard, even if they aren't very good. Not like Henne goes out asking "man, what can I do to suck woprse today for the fans?"

and isn't posting a thread about the "whiners" also making a big deal over it and whining about the "whiners?" Just saying =)

Thank you man, good to see someone understands my point

Exactly. That is the point these people miss. I'd rather Henne prove me wrong then just cut him right out, overspend on average QB, and then expect the offense to all of a sudden to become Patriots/Saints level with Orton. If Henne sucks, we move on, fire Sparano, cut Henne, and draft a new QB hopefully with the new regime. If he succeeds, we found our man. That's how I see it.

If Henne sucks he's gone...that's a given. But will Miami look to find a QB in the 2nd rd again or go looking in another team's trash can for one? If Henne succeeds, how do you know we found our man? I for one would be looking to draft a QB in the 1st rd next year regardless if Henne succeeds or not.

If Henne sucks he's gone...that's a given. But will Miami look to find a QB in the 2nd rd again or go looking in another team's trash can for one? If Henne succeeds, how do you know we found our man? I for one would be looking to draft a QB in the 1st rd next year regardless if Henne succeeds or not.

If Henne plays decent (like average) or really sucks then I would look for a QB in the first round too, but let's say Henne plays very well. Why waste a pick on a QB if he played well? I don't understand the logic in that. Fill other needs, but only if he plays very well and proves to us that he can be our franchise QB. I'm not a huge Henne homer or anything. My point is that people shouldn't be booing their QB in the beginning days of practice. It's his 3rd year. Let's see if he can take a step in the right direction before booing him and ruining his confidence.

If Henne plays decent (like average) or really sucks then I would look for a QB in the first round too, but let's say Henne plays very well. Why waste a pick on a QB if he played well? I don't understand the logic in that. Fill other needs, but only if he plays very well and proves to us that he can be our franchise QB. I'm not a huge Henne homer or anything. My point is that people shouldn't be booing their QB in the beginning days of practice. It's his 3rd year. Let's see if he can take a step in the right direction before booing him and ruining his confidence.

Well Henne could take a step back again like he seems to always do after showing signs of hope and then we're screwed again by not taking a QB cause he played pretty well the previous season. Just saying. About the boos...if anything they should help him, he should be motivated and want to win the fans over and convert the boos into cheers.

Well Henne could take a step back again like he seems to always do after showing signs of hope and then we're screwed again by not taking a QB cause he played pretty well the previous season. Just saying. About the boos...if anything they should help him, he should be motivated and want to win the fans over and convert the boos into cheers.

If your colleagues started booing you and calling you worthless, would that cheer you up and motivate you? Probably not. You're only assuming this though. If I'm the front office and Henne is coming off a good season, I'm not going to waste a pick on another QB unless a really good one falls in our laps. That's unlikely if Henne is good. If Henne is good, that means we should be a playoff team. So.... let's ride this season and see what happens. Maybe Moore beats him out and he starts. Who knows? Whatever is the best for the team. Booing your QB is not best for the team.

How bout we trade for Orton, if he fails, which probably wont be the case, we draft a QB in the first round next year. If Orton succeeds, which is likely, we STILL draft a QB in the first round next year. I dont understand the problem with that.

This argument that you and so many others present baffles me. I just dont understand what about bringing in Kyle Orton prevents us from drafting a QB should we so choose. Not only that, you know these morons running our team arent drafting QBs in round 1 whether we need one or not. What more proof do you need? They passed on an elite QB to get a stud LT.

Also, whats the big deal about a 3rd round pick? Its not like these morons know how to draft. Its also not like missing a 3rd rounder prevents us from making a move should we feel the need.

Also, why does Kyle Orton have to be a "stopgap" as you call him? Why cant he lead us to the playoffs and perhaps continue to do so for a few years. Even if he does, what prevents us from drafting a QB and having him sit a year or two behind a polished vet like Orton? In fact, that would probably be a good thing. Unless we get Luck, which isnt happening, chances are the QB we draft wont be ready to start right away. We will need to bring in a vet anyway right? Right. After all, Henne wont be around.

And finally, these boobs are considering wasting a draft pick on Terrell Pryor!!! :bobdole: But, somehow a 3rd for Orton isnt a good idea. :rolleyes2: Jesus Christ. It never ****ing ends.

Your logic is completely flawed. Just admit you love Henne and therefore hate Kyle Orton because he is a threat to take Henne's job. If we trade for him, not only is he the instant starter, but Henne could damn well be cut at this point. Thats a fact. So you hate Orton. Period.

so throw money and draft picks every year on a qb and hope something sticks is your argument? orton wants a long term deal and a commitment to him. heck he doesnt even want to mentor tebow because he is so bitter. you think if he fails and we draft a new QB he wont be throwing a temper tantrum like he is now in denver? me personally in not willing to take that risk or a draft pick, and its a 2nd round pick denver wants, not a 3rd.

an orton move isnt for the future it is for the NOW. we have the pieces to compete. if we got 2 years of solid play from him it would be worth whatever commitment we make to him.

so throw money and draft picks every year on a qb and hope something sticks is your argument? orton wants a long term deal and a commitment to him. heck he doesnt even want to mentor tebow because he is so bitter. you think if he fails and we draft a new QB he wont be throwing a temper tantrum like he is now in denver? me personally in not willing to take that risk or a draft pick, and its a 2nd round pick denver wants, not a 3rd.

Exactly. He's not worth the risk.

Orton has never thrown a temper tantrum or whined. You guys are acting like he demanded to be traded when that isn't even close to the truth

I actually say fair play to those that boo'ed Henne. About time a message was sent to Ross that the fans are not happy with the current state of the franchise.

Thats how you get the owners attention. Putting up and accepting mediocrity does not.

Right on bro. Who gives a crap. Play like your worth more than stepped on dog **** and maybe people will get behind you. Otherwise, take your ****ing ball and go home.

Hard to believe that some of you think he is going to do better. His mechanics suck. He doesn't read the field well and he is way off target with easy throws at slow speed. How much more do u need to see?

At this point I think they need to spend more time with the longshot Moore because he may actually have upside.

Back
Top Bottom