WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice.

first off i'll boo anyone i want...period...but the fans booing is more than just about chad henne...its letting sparano and ross and the staff know that this fan base is tired of average at best qbs...unfortunately though in this case cause its kyle orton they want their just getting themselves right back into a mediocre qb situation...bring orton here...wouldn't be long before he was getting hammered by the fans also...maybe not outright booed but before people would figure out we're treading water still...

i hope they boo sparano next...he deserves some of it

and guys don't act like when gibril wilson was butchering free safety 2 years ago you guys weren't cussing him up and down from the comfort of your couch...or ted ginn for that matter turtling up every time he had the ball...yeah...you know who you all are...i know i was...and when henning was calling the worst game plan in the last 20 years hell setting the game back it seemed there wasn't any venom towards him??? yeah right

Actually, i think booing Henne is the 'perfect' thing to do. The fans are basically trying to 'force' the FO to make a move. Basically, "WE ARENT HAVING IT!" They are telling the organization that they are displeased with the product on the field. Almost protesting the org in a fashion that your supposed to do when you're not being heard. I think it makes all the sense in the world. Call it the Dolphins' world version of the Tea Party rallies, lol.

I've defended Henne as much as anyone here, but I have no problem with the boos. imo, fans have every right to boo any player at any time. they wouldn't be doing it if he was playing well.

at this point, it looks like we're going to battle with him, so no excuses, he knows this year is it, one way or the other.

Quit using your brain WV. Get with the program. You've gotta quack in unison with the FO.

a Dolfan = utter moron. Proof: rooting for the Dolphins. Dolfan dictionary:

Let's wait and see - means please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

It's his first practice - please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

I am sure there are more enjoyable teams one can be a fan of to watch on Sundays. Get Real, for your own benefit! Start enjoying football instead of suffering with morons!

Pats Fan = Ultimate Band Wagon fans who ignores the fact their rings are fake won by cheating.

Pats Fan = Ultimate Band Wagon fans who ignores the fact their rings are fake won by cheating.

That is a freaking clueless statement! As someone with a job that has me traveling to multiple NFL cities weekly I can promise you that Boston is a top sports town in this country! Doesn't matter Patriots, Redsox, Bruins, or Celtics they are out in full force every game and guess what if their team blows they boo! They were booing the Redsox for their slow start.

That is a freaking clueless statement! As someone with a job that has me traveling to multiple NFL cities weekly I can promise you that Boston is a top sports town in this country! Doesn't matter Patriots, Redsox, Bruins, or Celtics they are out in full force every game and guess what if their team blows they boo! They were booing the Redsox for their slow start.

as a red sox fan blood was in the water and the sharks were circling after that horrible start. it was bad, and as some other posters mentioned, the lackey situation is just as miserable. its not just this town, or this team.

Anyone seen kdawg954?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

at this point, it looks like we're going to battle with him, so no excuses, he knows this year is it, one way or the other.

I thought last year was IT?

as a red sox fan blood was in the water and the sharks were circling after that horrible start. it was bad, and as some other posters mentioned, the lackey situation is just as miserable. its not just this town, or this team.

It is funny the same people that complain about the boo birds are the same people that say our fans have no passion. Well guess what passionate fans want a good QB and if you suck you are boo'd! If McNabb can be boo'd in Philly then Henne should be hit with rotten tomatoes and fish in Miami. You guys think it is bad now wait till MNF!

Quit using your brain WV. Get with the program. You've gotta quack in unison with the FO.

a Dolfan = utter moron. Proof: rooting for the Dolphins. Dolfan dictionary:

Let's wait and see - means please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

It's his first practice - please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

I am sure there are more enjoyable teams one can be a fan of to watch on Sundays. Get Real, for your own benefit! Start enjoying football instead of suffering with morons!

I'm sure you said the same thing when Grogan was your QB, or maybe it was Jim Plunkett before he shipped out to a real team and won a SB

Whats wrong with booing. I see nothing wrong with it. Henne sucks, thats why he was getting booed. Everyone has a right to there opinion, and if expressing it by booing him is the way to let the team know how they fell by all means do it. nothing wrong.

Furthermore, its their constitutional right to protest.

Yep. And we all know thats really what it was about. The fans were protesting the FO's decision to stick with Henne at QB. Plain and simple. Id rather have Travaris Jackson than still be rolling with Henne.

Back
Top Bottom