WVDolphan's Get Real - Jeff Ireland "Like a Boss" | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Jeff Ireland "Like a Boss"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of amazed that a top level boss Gm like Ireland is not being the most sought after GM in the league lol

At almost midnight on January 25th, Jeff Ireland sits on a comfortable seat on his yacht. Its a beautiful and quiet evening on the sea. The weather is perfect off the South Florida coast as much of the rest of the country is under a deep freeze. Some of the world's finest scotch goes down smooth as it leaves its chilled glass. The news has just come over the satellite feed that his former employer has failed yet again to fill his old position. Another candidate has rejected being in the seat Jeff sat in. Ireland opens his laptop, scrolls down the list of bookmarked sites, and logs on to FH as he smiles.......... LIKE A ****ING BOSS.

like252Ba252Bboss-1.jpg

Dennis Hickey (who many thought to be a very weak candidate) went to work right away. With added advise from head coach Joe Philbin and other coaches, in free agency was able to finally bring a legitimate O-lineman to the Dolphins, then at draft time, Hickey did it again, finding more O-linemen to finally with just one off-season do what past GM Jeff Ireland was not able to do in 6 off-seasons, an O-line that was at the very least solid from tackle to tackle. While making the fixes needed to the O-line, Hickey was also able to bring the consistent starting powerback Miami sorely missed in the 2013 season.

Jeff Ireland who was said to be on his boat during the 2014 off-season drinking fine scotch, laughing at the Miami's issues finding a new GM to take over for him, was finally found after missing since the playoffs in 2015. It was found out the fine scotch was actually huge amounts of moonshine he had saved for the day he would be let go, the boat unfortunately was repossessed after failing 5 payments in a row. His wife said being fired upset him, never being offered another job in the NFL higher then waterboy totally depressed him, but after Miami went 11-5, won the AFC east, and reached the AFC championship, he went insane, continually heard saying...."I was like a boss.....I was like a boss.....I was like a boss."

Dennis Hickey (who many thought to be a very weak candidate) went to work right away. With added advise from head coach Joe Philbin and other coaches, in free agency was able to finally bring a legitimate O-lineman to the Dolphins, then at draft time, Hickey did it again, finding more O-linemen to finally with just one off-season do what past GM Jeff Ireland was not able to do in 6 off-seasons, an O-line that was at the very least solid from tackle to tackle. While making the fixes needed to the O-line, Hickey was also able to bring the consistent starting powerback Miami sorely missed in the 2013 season.

Jeff Ireland who was said to be on his boat during the 2014 off-season drinking fine scotch, laughing at the Miami's issues finding a new GM to take over for him, was finally found after missing since the playoffs in 2015. It was found out the fine scotch was actually huge amounts of moonshine he had saved for the day he would be let go, the boat unfortunately was repossessed after failing 5 payments in a row. His wife said being fired upset him, never being offered another job in the NFL higher then waterboy totally depressed him, but after Miami went 11-5, won the AFC east, and reached the AFC championship, he went insane, continually heard saying...."I was like a boss.....I was like a boss.....I was like a boss."

What the? Did I miss something here?

At almost midnight on January 25th, Jeff Ireland sits on a comfortable seat on his yacht. Its a beautiful and quiet evening on the sea. The weather is perfect off the South Florida coast as much of the rest of the country is under a deep freeze. Some of the world's finest scotch goes down smooth as it leaves its chilled glass. The news has just come over the satellite feed that his former employer has failed yet again to fill his old position. Another candidate has rejected being in the seat Jeff sat in. Ireland opens his laptop, scrolls down the list of bookmarked sites, and logs on to FH as he smiles.......... LIKE A ****ING BOSS.

JI is still "beached" like a boss

Jeff Ireland deserves to be filthy rich sipping scotch on his yacht, 0.500 football is better than like a third of FH posters could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom