WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
6390089407_ddb3764a8b_z-1.jpg

Holy ****, how did I forget Big Boy? Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Man I miss me some flying style pizza burgers. To my knowledge Bismarck ND is the only Big Boy restaurant in the US that serves it. It is basically a burger between two pieces of homemade Italian bread, but it has mozzarella, homemade marinara and Italian seasoning. And you order it with fries and gravy which are ****ing amazing. Plus you can actually sit down to eat. Spent a lot of drunk evenings at that place after bar close.

http://www.bismarckcafe.com/blogs/1194/bismarck’s-big-boy-going-strong-after-55-years

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one that should particularly appeal to Bumpus

oPYT570-1.jpg

Philadelphia-based restaurant PYT has added to there artillery of heart attack burgers with the Twinkie Burger. The Burger contains a pork belly and beef patty combo, American cheese, and bacon between two deep dried Twinkie buns.

oPYT570-1.jpg

Philadelphia-based restaurant PYT has added to there artillery of heart attack burgers with the Twinkie Burger. The Burger contains a pork belly and beef patty combo, American cheese, and bacon between two deep dried Twinkie buns.

heartattacko_zpsixqnlnnt-1.gif

Then there's also the Ramen Cheeseburger:

RamenBurger-1.jpg

... not too sure about that one. :idk:

oPYT570-1.jpg

Good lord! I don't know which one would kill me first, but I'd love to wash 'em both down with beers to find out. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom