WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to disagree niko. He's normally a very good poster and long time fan who's just stuck on 17. This is our way of telling him that.

hamburgerhappydanceo_zpsnyweh4hw-1.gif

No sense being here if you cann't have some fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best damn hamburger scene, ever.

[video=youtube;jxZfFgizACw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZfFgizACw[/video]

You are right the burger thread is great , this WV DOLPHIN Needs to realize that #17 isint going anywhere anytime soon so he might as well start wearing a denver broncos cap!!

Have to disagree niko. He's normally a very good poster and long time fan who's just stuck on 17. This is our way of telling him that.

hamburgerhappydanceo_zpsnyweh4hw-1.gif

No sense being here if you cann't have some fun with it.

Burger factor 9000

Out here, it's all about Eureka Burger and the Habit...or In N Out for a fast food burger. Also John's is great, but that's a local chain that nobody outside would know about.

Burger factor 9000

Out here, it's all about Eureka Burger and the Habit...or In N Out for a fast food burger. Also John's is great, but that's a local chain that nobody outside would know about.
Mmmmm, In N Out Burger! They need those in South Texas. I only get to have them when I travel west.

Btw, are you in Humboldt Co. or is there another Eureka?

Cleveland area people is Swansons still around? Great drive up burger joint!

The Habit Burger...a relatively small burger chain based in So Cal just voted the best tasting burger joint in America by Consumer Reports. Can't say I disagree...that double charburger is delicious.

thumb_600JPG1290697823-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom