WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there's the Surf-N-Turf Burger:

20130619lobsterburgerhotbrown2thumb625xa-1.jpg

Never been more proud of FH than when this thread turned into a burger thread, lol.

Runner up: When Melty Ice morphed into John Beck, lol.

And btw, WV, come to FL and I'll buy you a burger. Seriously. :troll:

:brewskis:

LD

Well a phin burger is what I like best. Its a made from phin toast lightly crisped on both ends, made with a highly regarded Dolphin offense and defense on both ends and stuck in the middle of the buns a big red soggy bleeding red Bills tomato, rotting green Jets lettuce and spoiled stinking Pats beef. Yea I am ready for that Phin burger all the way along with the rest of the NFL that mess with the phin burger machine. Lets eat em up and spit em out.

I learned a long time ago that this poster is just not very smart. And I mean that exactly as it reads.

He's NOT a smart guy. Go find that thread about his take on 7-on-7. It was a classic example of a person spouting off on stuff he was shown to not know ANYTHING about. It's about all you need to know. In Texas we'd say this fool is all hat and no cattle.

Matty Pudding!!!! 6-20. Best part WV can't argue this at all.

If we make the playoffs will you change your avi to Tanny's face with a heart around it WV?

The last handful of pages raised my cholesterol by reasig them. Best thread this year!

WV get real your threads suck everyone knows you aren't a dolphins fan, do us all a favor and delete your account and mods erase this useless thread

WV get real your threads suck everyone knows you aren't a dolphins fan, do us all a favor and delete your account and mods erase this useless thread

Tisk, tisk...read the burger section...this thread delivers. Oh yeah, the original premise....turrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom