Xavien Howard Has Heard Trade Rumors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Has Heard Trade Rumors

Have to be open minded. We need a lot of help so it he brings a 1st round pick plus another pick then you need to listen.

Hoops: Eagles call.
X for #24 & 57
Yes?

Tough one. Maybe if they give me back a corner piece like rasul Douglas which they very well may to close the deal.

But if I do it I’m immediately pivoting to minkah and telling him he’s playing corner full time. Which frankly his rookie year at corner was better overall than xs was. But x always got a bad grade wrap from pff his first few years. He was a lot better than he was graded as by that site etc.

Yeah I probably do it. But I want rasul back and I still may take a corner at 13 which may give me more flexibility with minkah

Can they get 2 1sts? I don’t care if it’s a one this year and next. 2 ones for Howard is worth it.

No you jump on that RIGHT NOW and you find a way to get value into 2020, meaning trade for someone’s 1st in 2020, their 2nd in 2019.

That’s the ammo you need to get your man. Miami goes 5-11 somehow and we’re at 7 overall. You need that philly first to jump into 2 or 3. You likely add more but the 2 firsts, especially a top 10 plus a 26 or so..would be *huge* bait for any of the top 3 picks

**** it. Get your QB. You’ve got nothing without a QB

Plus that #57 is a huggggeeee pick in this draft for D line. We desperately need em and this draft is stacked with em.

We could easily draft 2 good starters on our d line this draft. The 57 is one of them.

You make that trade in a heartbeat if it’s even possible.

This is stupid if they trade him it might be my last straw with this team.

Vernon,Miller,Landry...all hurt

Xavien is a absolute stud in a meaningful position.

We just hired a Bills staffer as our second in command after Grier.
The Bills just executed probably the most effective tank job. So effective that despite stripping assets and trading everything that wasnt bolted down they still made the playoffs, got the qb they wanted and walked away with a ton of draft assets.

I think expect everything to be on the table.
Not we will sell him for 50 cents on the dollar, but if the right offer comes around.

Hum such a poop shoot when I look around the NFL looking at the draft as the answer. When I see those winning clubs I think more of a Billicheat, Dungy, Ozzie and Carroll that have put it together for their clubs. There are great QBs out there like Brees, Matt R and Luck but thats not enough except to get ya to the playoffs.
Its amazing how many busts we draft every year and our few picks that make it we are willing to trade away for the opportunity to draft more busts.
Sure if we were good at making a Chris Hogan a star along with some of the other players we let go then I might feel better but the only dude in the building that was capable of that just left. Rizzi so imo we screwed that up.

Think about Wentz in Philly for a minute hes getting hurt the last 2 years for example. They relied on a complete team to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom