Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

Nobody in the NFL is worth 75 million dollars but owners pay them smh, Who cares you don't like him trade him this fanbase is a bunch of whiners anyways..

It would be pretty funny if we can pawn him off to New England for their first rounders.. I'd do it

Jesse Davis is a stiff at LT
Isn't he getting brutalized by JJ Watt at RT...?

I thought we could get by with Davis at RT next season...

WRONG!!!

Jesse Davis is a scrub. Grier likes to give money to scrubs and trade the good players. The owner has approved these policies.

The owner & the organization like losing, the NFL likes the dolphins being one of the suck teams. the NFL is like WWF now.

No we need to trade him, Parker, Albert Wilson and Charles Harris next.Then fire all the coaches

Howard gets a pick early in the game and then the rest of the game the Steelers pretty much just throw deep because there isn't a Dolphin who can play the ball without him and Jones. Yes he's worth the money.

Howard gets a pick early in the game and then the rest of the game the Steelers pretty much just throw deep because there isn't a Dolphin who can play the ball without him and Jones. Yes he's worth the money.
I don't care how good you are, if you aren't on the field....you aren't worth jack! He also is the one who blew the coverage in the cover 0 and did a piss pour job perusing the ball carrier after the blown coverage.

These injuries are stacking up a little, misses a lot of game time. That's a concern going forward.

Back
Top Bottom