Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

Perhaps, but it doesn’t matter. However things shake out, we will not have to give big money for at least three additional seasons if Rosen turns into Aaron Rodgers in the next couple of weeks, and likely not for another five years if we get our QB in the draft. So there’s plenty to go around to other guys,

I'm sure that there was a double move right here. Just show me where it is because you are the 'Go To Guy' on all things double-move:
He ran an inside slant, then turned it into an out. That's two routes where the intent is to throw to the second one. That only works when the quarterback gets to just sit there.

Here's a definition off the internet, in case you didn't get it the first time, which I really don't think you will: A double move is a pass-catching route where a receiver executes two cuts in one route to fool the pass defense. Such a move requires skillful footwork and technique by the receiver to “sell” the initial route to the cornerback.

He ran an inside slant, then turned it into an out. That's two routes where the intent is to throw to the second one. That only works when the quarterback gets to just sit there.

Here's a definition off the internet, in case you didn't get it the first time, which I really don't think you will: A double move is a pass-catching route where a receiver executes two cuts in one route to fool the pass defense. Such a move requires skillful footwork and technique by the receiver to “sell” the initial route to the cornerback.
Ohhhh...ok.

Slants and outs are considered 'moves'. I never knew that. I always thought they were considered routes.

Oh yeah...Cooper executed such remarkable footwork putting Howard in the spin cycle.

Ohhhh...ok.

Slants and outs are considered 'moves'. I never knew that. I always thought they were considered routes.
He ran two whole routes in a single play, which is even worse than a standard double move. This proves my point even more. What are you even whining about right now?

No and there are tons more players not worth that price tag

Xavien has a bad game, but he looked good against Baltimore and New England. Definitely an overreaction, I’m far more concerned about Jakeem Grant’s big step back after the new deal.

Xavien has a bad game, but he looked good against Baltimore and New England. Definitely an overreaction, I’m far more concerned about Jakeem Grant’s big step back after the new deal.
Josh Gordon could not get open at all vs Howard in that game.

X is the only elite player on this team. He's worth the contract especially after other top CBs sign for more.

Who was the dude on here saying Howard's injury history wasn't an issue? Where are you at?

No **** all that money for a guy standing on the sideline with a “knee” injury. Way to step up and now we are getting roasted.

Dude misses 25% of his games in 3 years and it's not an issue....LMAO! Okay!

Hurt again Armando said knee

Back
Top Bottom