Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Teams around the league know his injury history, just as they know how effective he is when he is on the field. I think they are all smart enough to realize that the present ankle injury is nothing more than a ploy to avoid the possibility of a real injury so he can be traded if it comes down to the Dolphins and his agent not being able to resolve his present contract issues.

Remember, he will have to pass a physical with any team he is traded to before the trade becomes official. So whether he plays for the Dolphins or sits out because of his supposed ankle injury is really irrelevant when determining what his value is in a trade.
Yes, if the Dolphins are considering a trade, it is really in their best interests that he sit out.

In the event that he isn't traded, he doesn't really need many practice reps to step in, and perform his specific role at a high level.

First off, you actually don't know what X wants. You only know what you would want in the same situation.

Secondly, he was not injured in 2019. He missed a bunch of games because we were sorry. Look it up. There was no MCL, ACL, Patella Tendon...what could have been a season-ending knee injury that was healed by scoping out scar tissue?

Bottom line...pay him or trade him. Trying to force a man to play with the injury history people are saying he has, is a slippery slope.
You keep posting this theory that Howard wasn't seriously injured in 2019. The fact is he started 2020 in PUP because of the 2019 injury:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-as-he-works-his-way-back-from-knee-surgery/

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article244552642.html

Smh, I can't belive some of you guys.

X has done all this BS, hits women, bashes us publicly, talks **** on his contract when he was at one time the highest paid player at his position when he signed it.

And you still wanna bend over for him.... shame on all of you. GROW A ****ING BACKBONE!

"X is more valuable than me! It's not fair! I hate capitalism! I hate America!"

nicksplat rugrats GIF

Guys if you made this personal your posts will be deleted.

Do not attack fellow members. Period.

Unfortunately he won’t sit out if they don’t trade him . He will just fake another injury and claim he is too injured to play and the Dolphins will be forced to pay him his full salary while he pretends to be hurt.
I would expect a suspension 2-4+ weeks for conduct detrimental to the team without pay with would cost him 2-4+ million dollars based upon his contract now and allow the team to go after some of the unearned bonus money.

I know what was said in the monologue...

I want to know what are these "not facts" you allude to in reference to him and his contract situation.
Well in all fairness, until confirmed almost his whole Monologue was "not facts" and nothing more than hearsay.

Until proof is shown what he wrote is true and accurate, it's just hearsay.

Unless I miss where Grier or the team acknowledged that's what he asked for

We could always offer him 4 Mill in "likely to be earned incentives". Make those 10 interceptions and he plays in every game and we might get that 4 Mill back next year.....and X might believe enough in himself to except that deal and play lights out. I'm willing to pay him 16 Mill if he can stay on the field all year and get 10 INT's again.

How do you guys feel about it? Think X would go for it?

Well in all fairness, until confirmed almost his whole Monologue was "not facts" and nothing more than hearsay.

Until proof is shown what he wrote is true and accurate, it's just hearsay.

Unless I miss where Grier or the team acknowledged that's what he asked for
In fairness to your fairness, unless Grier and company have refuted Howard's claims the portions involving figures should be treated as fact...

You keep posting this theory that Howard wasn't seriously injured in 2019. The fact is he started 2020 in PUP because of the 2019 injury:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-as-he-works-his-way-back-from-knee-surgery/

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article244552642.html
Whatever...I'm not going back and forth about whether he's been injured or not. Make him available for trade and see how many QUALITY organizations line up to trade for him...and that's with him faking an ankle injury.

In fairness to your fairness, unless Grier and company have refuted Howard's claims the portions involving figures should be treated as fact...

Not talking about it in public means just that i would say

One side has taken that position all along

No way they would get into a public back and forth about details of offers

That's faulty logic at best.

Why would the organization get into a public pi$$ing match.

They have shown no f***s given in justifying their position on anything to the public, let alone get into a twatter fight with a disgruntled player.

I would expect a suspension 2-4+ weeks for conduct detrimental to the team without pay with would cost him 2-4+ million dollars based upon his contract now and allow the team to go after some of the unearned bonus money.
The problem is it is extremely hard to prove a player isn’t really injured, even if he is just claiming to be injured because he doesn’t want to play for the team under his present contract.

I think this issue will be resolved in the next couple of weeks, one way or the other. So I don’t see it getting to the point where Howard will be suspended.

Last edited:
It's funny that text mentioned Flores' ego. I can see that. Whole team seems to be on X's side. They need to stop pinching pennies and being stubborn on such a vital piece of the team.

Back
Top Bottom