Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

5i849o.gif

That's faulty logic at best.

Why would the organization get into a public pi$$ing match.

They have shown no f***s given in justifying their position on anything to the public, let alone get into a twatter fight with a disgruntled player.
Faulty logic or logic you don't agree with?

Faulty logic or logic you don't agree with?
Faulty.

What would the org have to gain? Appeasement of fans?

This regime never puts anything sensitive out to the public, even things many may see as insignificant, they keep a lid on. That's how they roll, whether ppl like, or acknowledge it, or not.

In light of that general philosophy, I would say to infer that X's statement must be factual because the Dolphin FO hasn't publicly responded is, indeed, faulty logic.

It's funny that text mentioned Flores' ego. I can see that. Whole team seems to be on X's side. They need to stop pinching pennies and being stubborn on such a vital piece of the team.
Why does it seem like whole team is on his side?

Good teammates don't use other teammate's contracts to the media as a reason why they should get paid more.

Absolutely not lol.
A large amount of them liked his post on Instagram, and just listening to Jones speak on it, he seemed to understand X point of view. Honestly, it's not all that difficult of a point of view to understand. He wants more guaranteed. Give it to him. Stop being stubborn.

It's funny that text mentioned Flores' ego. I can see that. Whole team seems to be on X's side. They need to stop pinching pennies and being stubborn on such a vital piece of the team.
The Dolphins have the tenth least in cap space in league at $8 million. Exactly how are they pinching pennies?

A large amount of them liked his post on Instagram, and just listening to Jones speak on it, he seemed to understand X point of view. Honestly, it's not all that difficult of a point of view to understand. He wants more guaranteed. Give it to him. Stop being stubborn.
Of course the players would like it -- if the position is that they just need to request a trade in order to get paid more, why wouldn't they?

Of course the players would like it -- if the position is that they just need to request a trade in order to get paid more, why wouldn't they?
Easy... because they'd rather be part of what Miami and Tua are building.

Injury-prone is a myth that people around here pass around to build a case against Howard. In 2019, he wasn't Injured. We were sorry as hell, he just signed this contract, and there was nothing to be gained by playing him.

So Miami gave Howard a $7 mil signing bonus in 2019 on a 5 year $75 mil contract extension and then decided to give him a vacation after week 5 because the team sucked.

😂🤣 Thanks. I always appreciate a good laugh to start my day.

this seems like his contract gets worked out, or he plays here anyway.

we are holding out for good compensation, and we should.

fingers crossed.

bleacherreport.com/articles/10009300-xavien-howard-open-to-staying-with-dolphins-amid-contract-dispute-its-up-to-them

Back
Top Bottom