Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Not shooting for happy.

Shooting for something everybody can live with.

I would rather trade him, or forced to keep him, put him on a very short leash and suspend him without the moment there is a whiff of an issue. We can fight it out in the grievance process if need be...

I will not reward him period. We have other players to take the position.

Trade Him!!! He’s already made His bed IMO. Causing a stink in the locker room, and vs. the Brass. Even if the FO pacifies Him, and gives Him afew more bucks….it’ll only be a matter of time before another Corner/Player passes His payscale, and He starts Cryin again. Contracts mean nothing anymore.

Don't you just love how these clowns find satisfaction in pretend self importance?

"Sources" my a$$.......
This clown is definitely a member on the site. The verbage of his tweets matches a few people here.

I hope he is right about the trade to be honest.....I would rather have the player and draft capital.

X is right in a sense, it is a business and when players ask for more they're looked at as selfish. The reality of his contract is that it ends any time after this season without any type of insurance if he gets badly hurt. I don't blame him for wanting some extra security.

X is right in a sense, it is a business and when players ask for more they're looked at as selfish. The reality of his contract is that it ends any time after this season without any type of insurance if he gets badly hurt. I don't blame him for wanting some extra security.
That should have been addressed during the original contract negotiations then. Again, X's teams fault.

So every player every year can pull this crap.

Back
Top Bottom