Xavien Howard Super Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Super Thread

Good thing the Dolphins don't feel the same way about Watson.

Ya, practically jumping all over signing him before and more a Flores desire all the while, with Ross's approval ( (before the incidents) kind of points to the meaningless of your sentence.....

Seems like there has been more than enough info on the Dolphins feelings showing major interest earlier and in still many circles a realistic desire now to sign him if Cleared and contract of reason.

I agree with everything except the last part.

For the league to take action they don't criminal charges.

They have the proof already. Watsons lawyer admitted he was soliciting for more then a massage from massage professionals. This is evidenced by their own admission certain encounter or encounters were consensual. That admission proves he was soliciting for more than a massage. Or atleasr heavily implies when over 20 women allege similar things. Their admission gave credibility to the 20+ women

They could take action due to the negative impact or image it cost the team and league.

That would be there avenue at this point
Watson's lawyer admitted that Watson had consensual sex with massage professionals. I can't find one instance of Rusty Hardon using the word "solicit". That's words that the prosecutor would use.

I stand corrected if you can provide the quotes from Rusty Hardin that says his client "solicited for more than a massage," or any quotable using the word solicit....

I agree with everything except the last part.

For the league to take action they don't criminal charges.

They have the proof already. Watsons lawyer admitted he was soliciting for more then a massage from massage professionals. This is evidenced by their own admission certain encounter or encounters were consensual. That admission proves he was soliciting for more than a massage. Or atleasr heavily implies when over 20 women allege similar things. Their admission gave credibility to the 20+ women

They could take action due to the negative impact or image it cost the team and league.

That would be there avenue at this point
I suppose they don't need criminal charges, but suspicion of solicitation, even if his lawyer admits it, without formal charges, is not a solid legal foundation.

If that were the case, half the league could face some sort of punitive action for any number of things.

Like I said, I'm certainly not in Watson's corner on this, but legally it probably isn't on a solid foundation, no matter how much ppl want to make "an example" of him.

Well the NFL hasn't put him on the exemption list yet. So it's going to be interesting how Houston handles it.

Watson's lawyer admitted that Watson had consensual sex with massage professionals. I can't find one instance of Rusty Hardon using the word "solicit". That's words that the prosecutor would use.

I stand corrected if you can provide the quotes from Rusty Hardin that says his client "solicited for more than a massage," or any quotable using the word solicit....
Carefully read again. Hopefully you will understand. I, again, clearly explained it.

If you continuously try to focus on 1 thing, you will continue to not understand or comprehend what is being said.

Watson definitely does not want this to go to Civil Trial. Again, his lawyers own admission of consensual encounters gives credibility to every accusation .

Let me explain it to you this way
If one of them acknowledges it was consensual. He moved in a way making his towel fall off leading to his genitals touching her hand "accidentally" then leads to a serial encounter...

Then a girl says it was unwanted and she gives the same story.

Then another, same story, but was consensual..

At what point do you realize it's not accidental.

Of course, this is just a hypothetical scenario based on 1 allegation.

In the end, many girls are claiming the same thing. Many are claiming it was unwanted.

His lawyers admit some of his encounters were consensual.

Come on... I know you can put 2 and 2 together.

Try to convince any jury that the same accident happened over 20 times for an athlete who purposely, and conveniently, chose a new massage professional almost every time.

OIP.4WrS4q95SE6X-OH1cCnBzgHaFj.jpg

Kind of puts a different perspective on Sacks....

I suppose they don't need criminal charges, but suspicion of solicitation, even if his lawyer admits it, without formal charges, is not a solid legal foundation.

If that were the case, half the league could face some sort of punitive action for any number of things.
" Half the league " lol .... try 99% of the male population....

Like I said, I'm certainly not in Watson's corner on this, but legally it probably isn't on a solid foundation, no matter how much ppl want to make "an example" of him.
Well if this was 10 years ago, I would agree.

We are still in the "me too" Era. Wrongfully, or rightfully, these situations seem to get handled differently then others.

If not, the NFL should come out and say until and charges or proof, Watson is innocent until proven guilty. Therefor he otherwise plays.

But they haven't. So it makes me think they are too afraid to act one way or the other right now

Personally, I believe he should be allowed to play. Regardless of when I "think" he actually did. Because I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I believe he's guilty. But until it's proven, he deserves the right of innocence until then

I haven't really been keeping up with the whole Watson thing. I know he's in some kind of trouble, but I don't know the extent of it and whether or not it will impact his future in the NFL. Since people still have Watson coming to Miami, if we did trade X for him, could Watson and Tua coexist on our team ( Tua play this year if Watson can't, Watson start next year with Tua the backup to learn and develop)?

I haven't really been keeping up with the whole Watson thing. I know he's in some kind of trouble, but I don't know the extent of it and whether or not it will impact his future in the NFL. Since people still have Watson coming to Miami, if we did trade X for him, could Watson and Tua coexist on our team ( Tua play this year if Watson can't, Watson start next year with Tua the backup to learn and develop)?
Major shot Tua would be part of the deal

I would think Houston would want Tua, but it's an interesting question. What if Watson couldn't play and Tua had a great year? Guess that would be a nice problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom