Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury.

Awesome news.

Might as well sit him the rest of the season. No reason to have another Tannehill situation on their hands.

One has to wonder how uncanny it is that he retains this new agent (That shoveled Landry away) and all of a sudden X is hurt.

I wouldnt put it past the agent to tell him not to play, avoid injury, and get paid as a free agent.

We are gonna lose X, and not just for the pats game.

Pats were going to shred us with the backs and Gronk and slot wr. Now Gordon is in play too..Tory Mctyer on Gordon...not good folks

Gronks a shadow of his former self. Miami better know that. Pats know it that’s why they went out and got josh gordon.

I’d say Miami should know it but Miami didn’t know josh Allen’s game so never say never.

You shouldn’t dictate your defense to gronk anymore.

Patriots will run those jet sweep and reverse action and off tackle to wide pitch plays with the former Oakland wr/kick returner out of the backfield and Sony michel and that ball will go right by our mike lb like he’s standing still.

Lol. Set your watch to it.

Best player on The defense not named Fitzpatrick or Wake, injured? What awful news.
Howard is our best player on defense. Minkah will be top 2 or 3 and Wake was a great player but he's not a great player anymore.

Dolphins top CB Howard (knee) week to week
11338.jpg

Dolphins CB Xavien Howard is week to week with a knee injury.

Howard just won AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors following his third two-interception game of the season. He was reportedly injured on the second of his two picks against the Bills. Howard seems likely to miss the Patriots game.

OK folks. I'll be damned if I'm gonna have my thread hijacked.

STAY ON TOPIC!

Next person off topic will be banned from the thread.

Weird timing with between the 2 threads about Howard today...

Back
Top Bottom