Xavier Leggett | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavier Leggett

I don’t think he falls. Somebody will reach in the top 10
He should go in the top dozen somewhere. if they did not need OL so badly I would worry about him joining the Jets.

Bowers is a unique player that a smart OC will find many ways to employ. Or he will land with a walking mustache like Arthur Smith and be sent to a Gulag to start his career.

He should go in the top dozen somewhere. if they did not need OL so badly I would worry about him joining the Jets.

Bowers is a unique player that a smart OC will find many ways to employ. Or he will land with a walking mustache like Arthur Smith and be sent to a Gulag to start his career.
Right. I know TE isn't a priority position, but I think Bowers paired with McDaniel would be pretty amazing.

No, I don't expect that to happen, but it's fun to dream on.

Right. I know TE isn't a priority position, but I think Bowers paired with McDaniel would be pretty amazing.

No, I don't expect that to happen, but it's fun to dream on.
Oh I'd love to have Bowers he would be a great addition but it would cost too much to move up for him and he isn't sliding very far even with Atlanta botching Kyle Pitts so badly.

The Fins do need to add a bigger target in the passing game but it does not have to be a TE, it might be better if it was a bigger WR who give them a red zone target, contested catch type to go with all the speed.

The Fins need to add to the OL as they are likely losing at least one of Hunt/Williams and have to find a long term answer at LT. Fortunately it is a great OL Draft and Miami should be able to find an early contributor there in R1 or 2. Maybe both.

Oh I'd love to have Bowers he would be a great addition but it would cost too much to move up for him and he isn't sliding very far even with Atlanta botching Kyle Pitts so badly.

The Fins do need to add a bigger target in the passing game but it does not have to be a TE, it might be better if it was a bigger WR who give them a red zone target, contested catch type to go with all the speed.

The Fins need to add to the OL as they are likely losing at least one of Hunt/Williams and have to find a long term answer at LT. Fortunately it is a great OL Draft and Miami should be able to find an early contributor there in R1 or 2. Maybe both.
Agree. There are some nice bigger receivers available who could add that redzone and 50/50 win.

I'm intrigued by Smith at LT, especially considering Armstead is likely here for one more season.

Definitely need offensive line help, as left guard has been problematic for a few years. I thought Wynn played pretty well despite his low PFF scores.

We'll see how free agency plays out.

Back
Top Bottom