Yahoo! Sports Mock Draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo! Sports Mock Draft

Jeez, there are so many teams desperate for a QB who pick before us, I can't see Quinn sliding to us. Im a huge Daunte supporter, but ya gotta take him if he is indeed there. But how can this dope think the Lions, Browns, Redskins, Vikings and Bucs are all gonna pass on a Brady Quinn. They all had huge QB issues. its just too important to pass on.

Jeez, there are so many teams desperate for a QB who pick before us, I can't see Quinn sliding to us. Im a huge Daunte supporter, but ya gotta take him if he is indeed there. But how can this dope think the Lions, Browns, Redskins, Vikings and Bucs are all gonna pass on a Brady Quinn. They all had huge QB issues. its just too important to pass on.

Redskins, Viks, and Bucs are set for the future with Campbell, Jacskon, and Simms. Plus, they have other dire needs to fill. Browns you might say will stick with Frye and look to improve that OL and run D, something Crennel was supposed to improve. Millen likes Kitna and since he's staying, might upgrade elsewhere like OL.

This mock is really not credible, no way Quinn gets past the Buccs, i don't think Simms is the answer long term, I don't think the Falcons draft another first round WR ( Jenkins, White & Lelie ).

But you never know, Leinart at #10 last year, Big Ben at #13 few years back, Marino in the 83 draft. Sometime things do go according to logic.

This mock is really not credible, no way Quinn gets past the Buccs, i don't think Simms is the answer long term, I don't think the Falcons draft another first round WR ( Jenkins, White & Lelie ).

But you never know, Leinart at #10 last year, Big Ben at #13 few years back, Marino in the 83 draft. Sometime things do go according to logic.

If the senior QBs put up a good Combine and Senior Bowl, Quinn could seriously drop to us or even further. I think the Bucs are tied to Simms now. I don't know why they gave him an extension considering no one else seems to be bidding for Simms.

I think Bucs go Gaines Adams. They're comitted to Chris Simms rightly or wrongly

I think Bucs go Gaines Adams. They're comitted to Chris Simms rightly or wrongly

Didn't the Bucs just resign Simms to a new 2 year $10 million + deal? No way that they take him. If Calvin Johnson's there, the Bucs will race to the podium to get him.

As to the Brownies, I think Adrian Peterson is their man. The big unknowns are the Raiders and Lions, since they really could draft literally anyone with their first round picks...

Didn't the Bucs just resign Simms to a new 2 year $10 million + deal? No way that they take him. If Calvin Johnson's there, the Bucs will race to the podium to get him.

As to the Brownies, I think Adrian Peterson is their man. The big unknowns are the Raiders and Lions, since they really could draft literally anyone with their first round picks...

The Bucs did just sign Simms so there is probably zero chance they go QB and if CJ is available I could definitely see them grabbing him. Lions have publicly stated that they're committed to Kitna, though that may be a smoke screen and the Raiders are rumored to be interested in Vick. Who knows at this point. See how free agency shakes out

the Raiders are rumored to be interested in Vick. Who knows at this point. See how free agency shakes out

That is our best chance to land one of the 2 QB since the Falcons already have Matt Schaub. If that happens that make AZ, WAS & OAK out of the QB race, DET, T.B., TEX not likely, that leave CLE & MIN, but I doubt that CLE go QB for the simple fact that Crennel need to start winning next year or he'll be looking for another job, and MIN are pretty high on T.Jackson.

Now, it's almost inimaginable that no QB will be taken before #9, but I don't see how both will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom