Yanks VS Mets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks VS Mets!

nyjunc said:
It's lame b/c the Sox have been such a lame franchise 90% of their existence. What's lame is when Sox fans act like b/c you won one in 86 years that all of a sudden you are on equal ground w/ us. It doesn't work that way, if you didn't care about us then why are you bashing us in a Yankee thread? You're nervous, admit it.

It pains me to say it....but In this case he is right....The Yankees can talk all the trash they want...they have that sign above home plate that says "5,897 World Championships."

The only thing Red Sox Fans can hang their hat on is that the Yankees did the biggest choke job in the history of sports. Losing to their hated rival after taking a 3-0 lead in the ALCS. That is it Sox Fans....

Hey maybe...the curse is really "reversed" we'll see how the next 86 years go..... :roflmao:

The Red Sox fans haD more fun with baseball when the curse was still alive. They have nothing to cling onto now, their lives are complete LMAO. A couple of Red Sox fans at my school told me the Red Sox winning the World Series was their life story hahahahahaha How pathetic Red Sox fans lives are!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Red Sox fans haD more fun with baseball when the curse was still alive. They have nothing to cling onto now, their lives are complete LMAO. A couple of Red Sox fans at my school told me the Red Sox winning the World Series was their life story hahahahahaha How pathetic Red Sox fans lives are!

The only thing that is pathetic around here, is that 200 million dollar machine. World Series-less in 4 years and counting. :D

Say it with me.. Diamondbacks, Angels, Marlins, Sox.. who will it be this year?? Sh*t, you chokers might not even be in the playoffs this year with the way the Unit (:roflmao: ) and Pavano look.

See you in THE Sh*thole this weekend ladies.

Section126 said:
It pains me to say it....but In this case he is right....The Yankees can talk all the trash they want...they have that sign above home plate that says "5,897 World Championships."

That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard. By that logic, as a Celtics fan, I can talk all the **** about the Heat I want?? "Yeah, those Heat, Pistons, Spurs and Suns really do s*ck."

Doesn't add up..

FaninPatsyLand said:
That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard. By that logic, as a Celtics fan, I can talk all the **** about the Heat I want?? "Yeah, those Heat, Pistons, Spurs and Suns really do s*ck."

Doesn't add up..

The Celtics haven't won in 20 years, ew have won this decade. It was only 5 years ago.

What does it show about all those teams that won the World Series? They all had to beat the Yankees to win the World Series. The road to the championship always comes through NY and that's something I'm proud of. I'm 21 and the Yankees have been to 6 World Series and have won 4 not to mention have made the playoffs 10 years in a row. Hate all you want brother but you have to beat the Yankees to taste success which is a testement that there always one of the last teams standing in the end.

By the way, what are you better then us 3 or 4 games in the loss column LMAO, haven't you been ahead of us at this point in season like 5 years in a row. Somehow the Yankees have been the one's winning the division since 1998 despite Boston always being in first IN MAY LMAO!

It's ok faninpatsyland, the Yankees gave all you Boston fans the story of your life. All your lives are complete, you can all die happy now LMAO. We let you guys win so we don't have to see anymore pathetic Boston Red Sox fan documentary's about how their lives were destroyed because the ball went under Buckner's legs, so we don't have to watch Red Sox fans pray to the Pope that they beat the Yankees or so we don't have to watch you guys pull Babe Ruth's piano out of a lake trying to exercise the curse lol. I bet you Boston fans are sad the curse is over, now your lives have no meaning. It's pathetic how all Boston fans misery's and happiness comes from a pathetic baseball team who has chokes more often then they win. Boston fans obsession with the Yankees is pathetic lol. You guys BEAT US yet your so stuck in the 1918 mind frame that you still act like your chasing the Yankees. You call us the 200 million dollar machine but who was the only other team paying the luxary tax this year? I'm done wasting my time with you losers. If you want another ring, you know where you gotta come through!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
What does it show about all those teams that won the World Series? They all had to beat the Yankees to win the World Series. The road to the championship always comes through NY and that's something I'm proud of. I'm 21 and the Yankees have been to 6 World Series and have won 4 not to mention have made the playoffs 10 years in a row. Hate all you want brother but you have to beat the Yankees to taste success which is a testement that there always one of the last teams standing in the end.

By the way, what are you better then us 3 or 4 games in the loss column LMAO, haven't you been ahead of us at this point in season like 5 years in a row. Somehow the Yankees have been the one's winning the division since 1998 despite Boston always being in first IN MAY LMAO!

It's ok faninpatsyland, the Yankees gave all you Boston fans the story of your life. All your lives are complete, you can all die happy now LMAO. We let you guys win so we don't have to see anymore pathetic Boston Red Sox fan documentary's about how their lives were destroyed because the ball went under Buckner's legs, so we don't have to watch Red Sox fans pray to the Pope that they beat the Yankees or so we don't have to watch you guys pull Babe Ruth's piano out of a lake trying to exercise the curse lol. I bet you Boston fans are sad the curse is over, now your lives have no meaning. It's pathetic how all Boston fans misery's and happiness comes from a pathetic baseball team who has chokes more often then they win. Boston fans obsession with the Yankees is pathetic lol. You guys BEAT US yet your so stuck in the 1918 mind frame that you still act like your chasing the Yankees. You call us the 200 million dollar machine but who was the only other team paying the luxary tax this year? I'm done wasting my time with you losers. If you want another ring, you know where you gotta come through!

HaHa, congratulations. No one cares, man you are such a t**l.

As for the rest of you post..:cry:

See you in the Sh*thole this weekend, Choker.

P.S. Please refer to the Red Sox as "The World Champions," show some respect son. :)

I'll refer to the Red Sox as The 6 time World Champions Boston Red Sox if you refer to the Yankees as the 26 time World Champions :)

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'll refer to the Red Sox as The 6 time World Champions Boston Red Sox if you refer to the Yankees as the 26 time World Champions :)

Back to the point of the thread. I think the Mets showed they can play with the Yanks. It was a sloppy series (game 1 and 3) by both teams. The difference I see, is the Mets young guns made the mistakes. It was the Yankees elder statesman that made there mistakes.

I think the Mets are on the right path.

The best thing that ever happened to the Mets was Willie. Without him, they would have panicked after the 0-5 start and wouldn't even be sniffing .500. You guys are blessed you got him!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The best thing that ever happened to the Mets was Willie. Without him, they would have panicked after the 0-5 start and wouldn't even be sniffing .500. You guys are blessed you got him!

I can't argue that fact. I know the family, his son went to my towns HS and he (Andre) helped me coach my travel baseball team with my neighbors son. Very good kid, his dad would watch him coach from a distance, but never say a word.

Tough series against the Braves. If the Mets don't 3 out 4 from the Marlins (tough task) then I think their in serious trouble!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Tough series against the Braves. If the Mets don't 3 out 4 from the Marlins (tough task) then I think their in serious trouble!

So far so good. The Mets have bounced back nicely. Willis will be tough to beat today.

You see that curve Martinez had yesterday :eek:

FaninPatsyLand said:
See you in the Sh*thole this weekend, Choker.
Awfully quiet in Patsyland this morning, innit? :D

Pagan said:
Awfully quiet in Patsyland this morning, innit? :D

Geez sorry. I sleep on Saturday mornings, I'm not on this website 24/7. Congratulations on the win, you can thank Dale Svuem for that game. Terrible coaching from the Sox gave this game to the Yankees.

The Big Useless still s*cks.:lol: Enjoy him for 3 more years. :roflmao:

I refuse to get worried about this shi**y Yankee team.

P.S. Millar is ******* garbage. Olerud better be playing today. He has some solid numbers against Pavano as well.

Back
Top Bottom