Yanks VS Mets! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks VS Mets!

phunwin said:
I'm missing something: why do we play the Yanks twice this year? I thought you were only supposed to play your designated rival for one series unless the two divisions were playing each other. Well, this year, the NL East plays the AL West. Anyone got an answer for this?

We play the Mets every year twice, once at She and once at Yankee Stadium.

Damn, I forgot to TiVo the game! My wife and I went to Batman Begins last night and I forgot to record it. ARGH!!!!

On the good side, the movie kicked @$$ and came back for seconds.

Pedro dominated the yankees the whole game. Whats wrong with Mussina hasnt really pitched good this season, he seems to leave his curveball hanging every time.

Apparently Sean Henn isn't "Yankee Material." :lol: The Mets serve up another Yankee beatdown in the toilet. Final score is 10-3, and hopefully the Big Useless continues to be a complete dissapointment tomorrow.

Let's go Mets, SWEEP..

I caught the highlights of the game on Baseball Tonight. I must say that Bern Baby Bern, a couple of misplays tonight along with a dropped flyball last night, looks terrible in centerfield. (Nothing new lately)

I can hear the cries for Bubba Crosby all the way from the Bronx. :lol:

Kris Benson goes against Randy Johnson today. Benson's got a 3-0 record and 3.46 ERA in June, and 6-2, 3.90 overall (1.16 WHIP). Johnson's 7-5 with a 4.02 ERA (1.19 WHIP) but is just 2-2 with a 4.09 ERA in June.

So, basically, the pitching battle is even, though Benson's pitching better right now. LET'S GO METS!!!

Back
Top Bottom