Yanks VS Mets! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks VS Mets!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Geez sorry. I sleep on Saturday mornings, I'm not on this website 24/7. Congratulations on the win, you can thank Dale Svuem for that game. Terrible coaching from the Sox gave this game to the Yankees.

The Big Useless still s*cks.:lol: Enjoy him for 3 more years. :roflmao:

I refuse to get worried about this shi**y Yankee team.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

I'm not on the website 24/7 either....your point?

We will enjoy him....about as much as you'll be enjoying Wells. :roflmao:

Nice how your guys fall all over each other to take the Yankees' castaways. :lol:

*Adopts Hannibal Lecter voice*

Oh Patsyland....LOVE your bullpen! :roflmao:

Pagan said:

We will enjoy him....about as much as you'll be enjoying Wells. :roflmao:

Nice how your guys fall all over each other to take the Yankees' castaways. :lol:

*Adopts Hannibal Lecter voice*

Oh Patsyland....LOVE your bullpen! :roflmao:

Embree?? Everyone BUT Red Sox fans love him. The guy has s*cked for some time now. He used to throw 95 when we acquired him from San Diego, now he can't even crack 90, and he throws a fastball that is straight as an arrow. Tito was an idiot for bringing him into the game against a guy like Sheffield who destroys fastballs.

With that being said, Yankee fans are the last people in the WORLD that should be talking about bullpens. Gordon, Quantrill, Rivera. LMFAO.

I remember an old saying, don't throw stones..

Pagan said:

If you understand I'm not on here 24/7 then why would you expect me to be here early on a Saturday morning? :shakeno:

Seeing as how your original post was at 8 in the morning, I sure hope you don't think I'm worried about your pi**head Yankee team. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
If you understand I'm not on here 24/7 then why would you expect me to be here early on a Saturday morning? :shakeno:
Main Entry: joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist
b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

Seeing as how your original post was at 8 in the morning, I sure hope you don't think I'm worried about your pi**head Yankee team. :lol:
Some of us have to work weekends. ;)

FaninPatsyLand said:
With that being said, Yankee fans are the last people in the WORLD that should be talking about bullpens. Gordon, Quantrill, Rivera. LMFAO.

I remember an old saying, don't throw stones..
Funny....Gordon made your pathetic excuse for a team look pretty silly last night. Do some research, the pen has been pitching VERY well lately. ;)

Sturtze, Gordon, and Mo are really coming into their own. Look at the Yankees ERA when they were 11-18 and look at what it is since they've been 16-2. I think we're seeing the real Yankees pitching right now and Randy still hasn't come into his own!

Pagan said:
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist
b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

Some of us have to work weekends. ;)

Funny....Gordon made your pathetic excuse for a team look pretty silly last night. Do some research, the pen has been pitching VERY well lately. ;)

Gordon.. the same "Flash" that was awesome in the playoffs?? :lol:

As for the rest of your post..:blah:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Sturtze, Gordon, and Mo are really coming into their own. Look at the Yankees ERA when they were 11-18 and look at what it is since they've been 16-2. I think we're seeing the real Yankees pitching right now and Randy still hasn't come into his own!

:monkeyr: Yankee pitching

Pagan said:

I thought they were supposed to be funny? :hmmm:

It wasn't, man you sure do s*ck! :tongue:

Ah...I can forgive you. You know not how to act when winning, seeing as winning is something Red Sox fans have only experienced once in their lifetimes.

Kinda like when a 16 year old gets laid for the first time and his d*ck won't go down. :roflmao:

*EDIT*

See...it's the give and take that makes this rivalry fun. Now it's your turn to come in and give me my lumps, the way the Sawks are pounding the Yanks at the moment.

Dayum...12-0...yikes!

I refuse to accept punishment from someone who would use a lame phrase such as "takin' it to the HOUSE" as their title.

Hey...what else can I say, you guys are romping today. :lol:

Pagan said:
I refuse to accept punishment from someone who would use a lame phrase such as "takin' it to the HOUSE" as their title.

Hey...what else can I say, you guys are romping today. :lol:

Romping?? HAHA, I'll leave that one alone. :lol:

I'll change my title. In tribute to this "Romping" today.

Better?

Okay, I'll use language you'd probably understand better.

You guys beat us fo' shizzle today.

Better? :lol:

I'm missing something: why do we play the Yanks twice this year? I thought you were only supposed to play your designated rival for one series unless the two divisions were playing each other. Well, this year, the NL East plays the AL West. Anyone got an answer for this?

Back
Top Bottom