Yeeeee Haw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeeeee Haw

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So glad to see the Patriots luck finally run out, and Brady to finally know what it feels like to lose! I am so tired of seeing them. I know thhis will get moved, but who cares.....Good for Manning and Dungy!

That was one hell of a game! This is Peyton's year he's finally going to get a ring!

That was one of the best games I saw in a while.

Actually, it will get you banned for knowing not to post here but doing it anyway

Did you see Coach B shrug away from Peyton when he offered his hand in sportsmanship? Not too mention Brady ran off the field as fast as he could.

Between that and the Mangini incident... Coach B has truly shown how classless he is.

There is no place for that type of behavior on the field of competitive sports. Especially from a coach.

I've lost any respect I ever had for that man. I now wish them all the failure in the world.

Congrats Peyton!

i am soooooooooooo glad that the patriots and that brad or whatever his name is didint get to the superbowl anyway i hope the bears win then we can say we beat the superbowl champs:wink:

How about they give the game ball to Brady so he can stick it up his *** for his great comeback.

Actually, it will get you banned for knowing not to post here but doing it anyway

Relax...

By the way, who has a bird giving the finger on each of their posts?

Back to the thread, it is sooooo sad to see Coach Bill upset at the end of the game. Seriously, he needs to take some tips from Coach K about winning and losing with dignity.

Did you see Coach B shrug away from Peyton when he offered his hand in sportsmanship? Not too mention Brady ran off the field as fast as he could.

Between that and the Mangini incident... Coach B has truly shown how classless he is.

There is no place for that type of behavior on the field of competitive sports. Especially from a coach.

I've lost any respect I ever had for that man. I now wish them all the failure in the world.

Congrats Peyton!

lets not forget the things LT accused him of

PS its really nice to see MR CLUTCH finally CHOOOOOOOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom