Yeeeee Haw | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeeeee Haw

Don't count on it. ESPN loves Belichick and the Patriots.

Actually, I wouldn't completely agree with that. ESPN has been guilty of showing up late for the Patriots bandwagon in the past. New England's never been a fashionable pick because of their lack of star power. Not too mention Coach B's Dictator style press relations.

I've watched ESPN for many, many years. And, until their 3rd SB, ESPN always waited until the last minute to endorse New England.

And, furthermore, I just watched watched Chris and Tom recap the game on SportsCenter. I sensed a sigh of relief from both that Peyton was finally off the snide. You could almost tell they have been rooting for this moment for quite some time.

Just as we've always felt rubbed wrong by ESPN, it's always seemed that Peyton and the Colts gets a lot of air time from them. Now, their investment's paid off.

And suddenly, they don't have to talk about New England any more. You could almost tell that is a welcome change of pace!

Personally, I can't stand either team. Go BEARS. I hate Manning and Brady.

You prefer Grossman, whom over the latter half of the year has given clinics on How Not to Play Quarterback or take care of the football?

Relax...

By the way, who has a bird giving the finger on each of their posts?

Back to the thread, it is sooooo sad to see Coach Bill upset at the end of the game. Seriously, he needs to take some tips from Coach K about winning and losing with dignity.

That would be me :tongue: but it doesn't violate the TOS so I am not sure what the connection is.

That would be me :tongue: but it doesn't violate the TOS so I am not sure what the connection is.

While I am not really that offended by the eagle, I would think that WOULD classify as being vulgar which in turn is against the rules. Secondly, if we were measuring rules violations I think that someone celerbrating one of our rivals choking an 18 point versus "your finger" I think more people would find yours more offensive.

Also, I wonder how many young Fin fans are on this site and see your marker...

Again, I am not offended by "your bird"...it is actually funny. At the same time, do not call out other fans having a good time at the Pats expense and say he will banned...relax

While I am not really that offended by the eagle, I would think that WOULD classify as being vulgar which in turn is against the rules. Secondly, if we were measuring rules violations I think that someone celerbrating one of our rivals choking an 18 point versus "your finger" I think more people would find yours more offensive.

Again, I am not offended by "your bird"...it is actually funny. At the same time, do not call out other fans having a good time at the Pats expense and say he will banned...relax

Since when do Eagles have fingers? :confused:

Dude, he posted the thread IN THE WRONG FORUM. This had NOTHING to do with the content the thread.

You need to do a little research before you start passing judgement.

I cannot stand people that are "computer experts on internet forums"...I guess I did not have a chance to be an expert like you. I do have time to memorize the finheaven rulebook like yourself.

I cannot stand people that are "computer experts on internet forums"...I guess I did not have a chance to be an expert like you. I do have time to memorize the finheaven rulebook like yourself.
dude calm down he's an admin. on the board, he kinda has to know the rules.

The TOS is here. Take a look at it. You don't need to memorize it but it may help in the future.

I don't expect you to be an expert but I don't appreciate you ridiculing me, especially when you took the jest of my warning out of context.

See, I just don't get that.

You're creating more work for someone and right in your post admit you know better. What's up with that?

What would you do if someone came into your house and said:

"Man, I know I'm not supposed to pee on your couch, but I don't care."

I would probably slap him silly and look at him like he is stupid, kind of like people that compare apples to oranges

Heya, Trek.

The point was that the original poster started the thread in the Dolphins forum, not here. And in the original post pretty much just said he knew wasn't supposed to, but didn't care.

I'm just saying I don't get it. If you know where you are supposed to post something, why not post it there? Just like you know to pee in toilets, not on sofas.

Not a big deal, just wierd.

By the way, I only post in the Doplhins section, because I am not familar with how to post in other sections, So my I don't care statement was I didn't care if it got moved, not that I am violating the rules, so who cares. Some people take things way to seriously!

Back
Top Bottom