Yeeeee Haw | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeeeee Haw

Im so happy for manning and the colts, well desevered, great game, and best of all the classles patsies wont play in the Super Bowl @ Dolphin Stadium.

I love seeing the " I think Im gonna cry, its not fair look" on Brady, happened when JT and Crew were killing him not too long ago.

Talking about Crabby Bill, did you guys see his interview afterwards. Only said like 2 words. Boomer and Dan were like "What the heck was that"

how can you hate manning he is the classist player in the nfl and a joy to watch

I think he is just a crybaby. The whole Manning clan think they are the royal family of the NFL. With the way ELI complainied when he was drafted. They jus trub me the wrong way.

colts will crush da bears, yeah i saw bellichek walk past manning and hardly acknowledege him. i hope brady, bellichek and his ugly kids never smell the playoffs again.

I love seeing the " I think Im gonna cry, its not fair look" on Brady, happened when JT and Crew were killing him not too long ago.

Talking about Crabby Bill, did you guys see his interview afterwards. Only said like 2 words. Boomer and Dan were like "What the heck was that"

He also stormed past Manning.
Manning put out his hand to shake it and the little angry hobbit stormed past him. Funny stuff!

Bad Bilbo! BAD!

I live 10 mins from Foxboro stadium and been lovin my Phins since 83 so this is gorgeous to me...GO COLTS!

New England shows class once again. Hey Bill, take your ball and go home, haha...

Hope the Colts represent the AFC well!

Bill Bellicek is truly classless for that behavior at the end of the game,,i hope the media saw it and jumps all over him,,,let the bad karma come your way,you deserve it bellischmuck

I hate guys who act like the nicest person when they are winning but turn into a jerk when they lose......Belichick is not ever nice but seems to be a classless jerk when he loses.

Bill Bellicek is truly classless for that behavior at the end of the game,,i hope the media saw it and jumps all over him,,,let the bad karma come your way,you deserve it bellischmuck

Don't count on it. ESPN loves Belichick and the Patriots.

So glad to see the Patriots luck finally run out, and Brady to finally know what it feels like to lose! I am so tired of seeing them. I know thhis will get moved, but who cares.....Good for Manning and Dungy!

See, I just don't get that.

You're creating more work for someone and right in your post admit you know better. What's up with that?

What would you do if someone came into your house and said:

"Man, I know I'm not supposed to pee on your couch, but I don't care."

Back
Top Bottom