Yeeeee Haw | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeeeee Haw

Don't count on it. ESPN loves Belichick and the Patriots.

Brady's behind must be numb from all of the *** kissing he has recieved over many years.

See, I just don't get that.

You're creating more work for someone and right in your post admit you know better. What's up with that?

What would you do if someone came into your house and said:

"Man, I know I'm not supposed to pee on your couch, but I don't care."

Some folks just don't care.

Haven't seen you around in awhile, where have ya been?

So glad to see the Patriots luck finally run out, and Brady to finally know what it feels like to lose! I am so tired of seeing them. I know thhis will get moved, but who cares.....Good for Manning and Dungy!
preach it brotha!!!!

what happened with LT and BB??

LT's quote after the game:

When you go to the middle of our field, when you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful to me. And I can't sit there and watch that. And so, yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact that they showed no class at all. Absolutely no class. And maybe that comes from their head coach.

i bleed aqua and orange but my second team in the AFC are the colts, always have since jim harbaugh

i hate them when they play the phins, it is good to see manning one of the classiest guys in the NFL get a shot, and to see bill b be a total class less *******, and see tom brady and his i am the king and deserve everything cry like a baby at the end

i hope this karma continues and the phins strike back and take the east next year

See, I just don't get that.

You're creating more work for someone and right in your post admit you know better. What's up with that?

What would you do if someone came into your house and said:

"Man, I know I'm not supposed to pee on your couch, but I don't care."

My God, what's your problem?

This is the Gen. NFL forum and were talking about the NFL.
Comparison to someone taking a pee on someone's couch?
To say that's Silly would be extremely generous.

ESPN is still kissing the Patriots butts....

Berman on Brady "only his second loss in 14 playoff games, let me say that again"

How about second in four games!

great to see manning finally make the super bowl...imagine brady & co winning the superbowl in dolphins stadium..

Yep, that would have been hard to swallow.
The AFC team is also reportedly going to be able to work out at the Dolphin facility.

That just would'nt have been right.

Some folks just don't care.

Haven't seen you around in awhile, where have ya been?

Heya!

I've been trying to get more work done, so I laid off the sports talk for most of the year.

(Particularly after Harrington was named the starter. I knew I was going to be saying the same things I said over and over when Frerotte was the starter. Which were pretty much the same things I said when Feeley was the starter, when Feidler was the starter, etc. I didn't think anyone needed to hear me start in again with the statistical inevitabilties of mediocore quarterbacks.)

And my baseball team is the Mariners, I mean, how much depression can I take?

Nice to see you, though. And this is still the best place to get the deep skinny on things like the new coach.

ESPN is still kissing the Patriots butts....

Berman on Brady "only his second loss in 14 playoff games, let me say that again"

How about second in four games!

All the more reason for me to watch the NFL Network, maybe not the best commentators but they're not biased. I don't think I could have even turned on ESPN for the next two weeks if the Pats had of won.

My God, what's your problem?

This is the Gen. NFL forum and were talking about the NFL.
Comparison to someone taking a pee on someone's couch?
To say that's Silly would be extremely generous.

Heya, Trek.

The point was that the original poster started the thread in the Dolphins forum, not here. And in the original post pretty much just said he knew wasn't supposed to, but didn't care.

I'm just saying I don't get it. If you know where you are supposed to post something, why not post it there? Just like you know to pee in toilets, not on sofas.

Not a big deal, just wierd.

Heya, Trek.

The point was that the original poster started the thread in the Dolphins forum, not here. And in the original post pretty much just said he knew wasn't supposed to, but didn't care.

I'm just saying I don't get it. If you know where you are supposed to post something, why not post it there? Just like you know to pee in toilets, not on sofas.

Not a big deal, just wierd.

My bad.....

Had no idea it started there.
Could'nt figure out why you were jumping on him.
All makes sense and I agree with ya.

I'm still drunk off of seeing the Pats loose so excuse me.
Good to see ya back round these parts.

Back
Top Bottom