You Cliff-jumpers Need To Relax.., | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Cliff-jumpers Need To Relax..,

do you not understand pre-season? Do you understand training camp? im sticking with my 11-5 prediction and i think we start 2-2. or 1-3.

We're ****ed if we start out 1-3. Second half schedule is tough. Plus, I have a feeling Gase might lose this team altogether if we start that slow.

do you not understand pre-season? Do you understand training camp? im sticking with my 11-5 prediction and i think we start 2-2. or 1-3.

Yes.....most of us "understand (it's) pre-season"......problem is, year after year for an "un-understandable" length of time the mediocre pre-season performance of this mediocre team and (insert name of mediocre/inept/subpar coach/staff) has been a harbinger for the mediocre regular season and the letdown that seems to show up ad nauseam every season by a team stuck in continual mediocrity or worse.

Miami caught lightning in a bottle the second half of '16. We played cream puffs down the stretch except for NE.

So it’s impossible for us to “catch lightning in a bottle” again?

SOS on paper during the pre season means nothing... especially second half of the season teams. You don’t know what they will be and who will be healthy

I’m tired of mediocrity too but if you write off the season by week 5-6 after a slow start.. especially w/ tanny Missing all that time. It may take time to get this rolling

We heard every reason and then some after a 1-4 stArt in 16’ on why this team and gase were just absolutely trash and why this franchise is so pathetic

And then we made the playoffs

People have just brain dumped what happened in 2016 I guess...

We can start 1-3 or 2-4 and make the playoffs

"Can" reminds me of all these screen passes on third down. I guess we can talk ourselves into a scenario in which 80% of them work in a given game, and 60% over the course of a season.

We might even be able to scramble for some friendly examples of such.

Not my game. Do the right thing. That's why I prefer aggressive offense, grabbing the lead, forge a winning record, and take our chances on normalcy working in our favor instead of against us for a change.

"Can" reminds me of all these screen passes on third down. I guess we can talk ourselves into a scenario in which 80% of them work in a given game, and 60% over the course of a season.

We might even be able to scramble for some friendly examples of such.

Not my game. Do the right thing. That's why I prefer aggressive offense, grabbing the lead, forge a winning record, and take our chances on normalcy working in our favor instead of against us for a change.

I just ask that people revert their minds to prime tannehill in 2016. What did THOSE pkaycalls look like? What did THAT qb look like? For goodness sake we had Bacarri rambo and spencer paysinger startinh for us and people think this defense has taken a step backwards.. give me a break

Losing tannehill sucked. Last year w/ cutler sucked. Watching pre season when you haven’t has a competitive game w/ your starting qb in a year and a half sucks

This team is so much more talented than the roster we had in a playoff game in 2016

Bacarri Rambo, spencer paysinger, earl Mitchell, Byron maxwell, rookie Howard, dion Sims, MATT MOORE STARTING A PLAYOFF GAME

Be patient people.. the same decision makers are in place and the talent has elevated.. the arrow is pointed in the right direction

Where did i say it's impossible for us to catch lightning in a bottle again?

You said we’re screwed if we start slow, I said no we’re not look what happened two years ago, to me it seems you implied we caught lightning in a bottle and we got lucky

Whether we did or not in your opinion, we made the playoffs

You said we’re screwed if we start slow, I said no we’re not look what happened two years ago, to me it seems you implied we caught lightning in a bottle and we got lucky

Whether we did or not in your opinion, we made the playoffs

We got lucky as hell in '16! We had an easy schedule down the stretch and yes, we won those games. I'm saying this years second half schedule looks a whole lot harder. But, if you think we can win 6 or 7 out of our final 8 then more power to you.

We did get lucky. We had an easy schedule down the stretch and yes, we won those games. I'm saying try this years second half schedule looks a whole lot harder. But, if you think we can win 6 or 7 out of our final 8 then more power to you.

Right on. I just don’t get caught up w/ SOS this far in advance

People have just brain dumped what happened in 2016 I guess...

We can start 1-3 or 2-4 and make the playoffs

You need to take a look at our schedule. All of our easy games are in September and October. We start with the Titans, @jets, Raiders, @Pats, @Bengals and Bears.

After that we have the Lions, @Texans, and Jets. Then it goes straight into overdrive with the @Packers, @Colts, Bills, Pats, @Vikings, Jags and @Bills. We play the two toughest divisions in each conference, have to play in our sneaky solid division and still round thag out with the Bengals and Raiders. We need to start FAST. Honestly I don’t see us doing better than 9-7 if we don’t start 4-2.

This isn’t 2016. 2016 was magical but that schedule was not this tough.

Back
Top Bottom