You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin.

Current: DVP and Fitz.

Former: Mr. Marino followed closely by Zach Thomas

Current - Ryan Fitzpatrick
Past - Dan Marino

Notable mentions current: DeVante Parker, Mike Gesicki, Eric Rowe, Nik Needham, Raekwon McMillan, Jesse Davis, and Christian Wilkins
Notable mentions past: Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, Richmond Webb, O.J. McDuffie, and Troy Drayton

don't really have a favorite current. I really like a lot of the guys wilkins, baker, gesicki, fitz, dvp, and laird.

Past and all time favorite is Zack Thomas

I certainly did Not expect some of these answers lol...

This year its Devante Parker - I remember him being the first player the dolphins picking in the first round that I wanted them to pick pre draft in a looooong time. I was sitting there swearing every pick before purs then when we were on the clock I 100% expected us to pick someone else. This year he has been everything I thought and hoped for when we drafted him.

In the past it was Marino and it's not even close. There were some guys I was a Huge fan of like Duper, Clayton, Keith Jackson, Cox, Zach, Taylor, Surtain, Marion etc. But Marino was by far my favorite... he did things as a pure pocket passer I still havent seen anyone else do.

Love Wilkins and parker now. Zonk is the reason I am Dolphin fan today. In 1973 Csonka was a bull and living in upstate NY I hated Namath for his fur coats and panty hose commercials Zonk and Pete Rose were the guys I played like

Back
Top Bottom