You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin.

No current favorite, if anyone came close it would be Howard, with Fitz and Sick close behind.
Past player is Marino, Zach, Cam.

Decided to change my answer a bit.

Current: none
Past: Jay Fiedler

Honorable mention: Brock Marion, Michael Stewart, Joey Porter, Matt Darr, Jeff Buckey

I’m going to exclude Dan Marino from my list because he’s so far ahead of the rest of the guys it’s outlandish to mention him. He’s the reason I’m a Dolphins fan, he’s the reason I love Football

Also a brutal proposition to pick just one of JT, ZT, RT17 or RW. Bowens, Surtain or Wake. Someone said Yetemiah Bell,while not the legend these others are, man was it easy rooting for him on and off the field. Also loved me some Chris Chambers. I was at the Buffalo game in 05 where we closed that 21-0 1st quarter deficit and he broke the franchise record for receptions. Game winning TD on 4th down with 15 seconds to go.

Now that I got my honorable mentions in, down to business. Tannehill, Ricky and Zach would be tough to pass on but at the end of the day I look at the player i would’ve most liked to had a clone of so I could play them both.

Favorite Dolphin (non Italian) of all time: Jason Taylor. HOF player and person.

9-9!!!!!!!

Favorite current Dolphin: LOL.

Past: Marino - simply the most electrifying player in franchise history.

Current: Jakeem Grant - simply for defying so many odds and making it to the big leagues and giving us explosive plays every now and then.

honorable mention: Nat Moore. Great WR w some of the softest hands and shiftiest moves you’ll ever see.

Current: Xavien Howard*
Runner Up: DVP
Past: Jason Taylor
Runner Up: Surtain/Madison tie

*The whole DV situation puts a damper on this because I don’t condone hitting women at all, and despite him being a great player I would have to knock him down my list.

Past is OJ McDuffie, can’t explain why he’s ahead of Marino, just love me some OJ.

Hard to say current given the roster churn, probably Fitz or Wilkins. Love their attitude.

Current- Wilkins and Gesicki
Past- Ricky and Ronnie
All-Time- Marino, Thomas, Taylor
Dont Know Why- Vernon Carey, Randy McMichael, Chris Chambers

Back
Top Bottom