You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Favorite current Dolphin and Past Dolphin.

Current Dolphin - Tua

Former Dolphin- Tannehill and Wake

In the past it be, the grace of Paul Warfield and Mercury Morris. The power of Czonka and Kiik. Bob Baumhower and Jake Scott. Larry Little was just awesome to watch. Jimmy Cefalo and Nat Moore were always making plays. Crash Jensen and Don Nottingham. Dwight Stephanson and Richmond Webb. Mark Duper, Mark Clayton and Irving Fryer were always fun to watch. And Dan Marino could lite it up at any time. I could keep going, there are just so many favorites for me. I could write a book.

Current: Devante Parker (always rooted for him and nice to see him finally arrive)

Past: Dan Marino (the reason I became a Dolphins fan)......honorable mentions OJ McDuffie and the Madison/Surtain duo

Hard to come up with a current player. I did gain a ton of respect for Ryan Fitzpatrick this year. I like Howard. Gesicki and Parker were nice this year. Not much to pick from.

Bob Griese was my favorite growing up. Loved so many back then. Watching Larry Csonka run people over was always fun. Dick Anderson, Dan Marino, Jim Jenson, Jason Taylor, Zac Thomas. So many from the past.

Back
Top Bottom