You got to admit...Pats... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You got to admit...Pats...

Originally posted by Section126
Yes I can.Because we are the MIAMI FREAKIN DOLPHINS AND YOU ARE NOT.

We win EVERY year.

6 losing seasons in OUR HISTORY.

can you say that?

Hey WHAT HAVE THE DOLHINS DONE LATELY...........I say again WHAT HAVE THE DOLPHINS DONE LATELY?..........Actually what have the Dolphins done since they won the SuperBowl back in what year? The Patriots have been to the Bowl three times in our history and won it once. Thats not bad fella how many franchises can say the same? I mean thats what teams play for correct? Who gives a crap how many winning seasons, if you don't go to the big show what was the point? Only thing you get is a suck draft pick. Two trips since 1996 three since 1985-86.........your truly a hater.

they are 8-4 because they lost houston, NE, Indy, and Tenn............jagoff.

Yeah you lost to all good teams. Your only quality win was against the Cowboys. The Texans are better then their record as well.

Even debating the merits of the pats as a franchise is funny...........

really a third rate franchise.

Actually the Patriots are the 4th most valued franchise in all of football thank you.

Team Values
1. Washington Redskins $952 (mil)
2. Dallas Cowboys $851
3. Houston Texans $791
4. New England Patriots $756
5. Cleveland Browns $695
6. Denver Broncos $683
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers $671
8. Baltimore Ravens $649
9. Carolina Panthers $642
10. Miami Dolphins $683

Source:Forbes

Wiggy....be the bigger guy...stop responding to the section126...He obviously doesn't have a clue...he still thinks Shula is the coach...and Jim Kick is the runningback

Section 126 all yor arguments are baseless and weak. You must be a kid who hates the fact that your team isn't the best of the division. Get over it fella...............

can't we all just get along?

we are not trying to discredit the Pats...yes, they are 10-2 and they have beatin quality teams...but to say that miami is 8-4 and the only quality team that thay have spanked was the Cowboys...so what...let me tell you all something...teams records really does not matter...that is overrated...especially these days in the NFL....there is so much parity...and all you Bills fans keep saying oh our coach sucks and we have the worst coach in the league GW is horrible...maybe just maybe you team sucks...they got T. Spikes the best lb in the league (according to many Bills fans who said this before we played you in Miami)...you got L. Milloy...the coach does not go out there and make the plays....the players do...so don't just blame your coach...maybe your team is overrated ....yes, i'm sure that GW has a lot to do with your losses but you can't blame just him...

teams with good records or bad records...on any given Sunday...anyone can win...even the Bills believe it or not.

We did beat the Bills and Giants when "they were playing good football." so now they have bad records so Miami has beat no one good but the Cowboys...whatever CW.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by WiGGy
Section 126 all yor arguments are baseless and weak.

AT 52.43 posts per day, you can't really expect a witty argument.

Hmm this team has a better record has beaten you this year and knocked you out of the playoffs last year and we are on our way to a division title, and if recent history is a giude to the future than your team will emplode in the month of December and then the complaing about Wandstat will begin and then the QB complaing will start, is that not like the recent history of the Miami Dolphin franchise?

The only reason the Pats franchise is worth what it is because they have a new stadium and they own it.

Our Stadium is still being paid for and is worth half of yours.

And all my posts are based on fact........yours seem to be based on what your brady blow up doll thinks.

Trust me when I tell you that we dolphins fans do not look at your franchise as an equal.

We consider franchises like the bears, cowboys, redskins, packers, 49ers, raiders, and broncos as equals.

Winning a Super Bowl 23 months ago doesn't hurt either. The Pats play entertaining games and they win far more than they lose. They are a damn good team.

yes muck they are a good team...i agree that the Pats are good.

Go Fins!!!

silly NEM

Originally posted by NEM
Your comments are asinine.

Every team, including the unbeaten Dolphin team of the 70's, gets luck, and calls, during the season.

Problem is, the fans of the teams that haven't taken advantage of THEIR luck, and THEIR calls, complain about the temas that DID take advantage of it.

Stop complaining and go out and win some football games, luck or not, that's all that counts.

have a nice day.

Just to let you know NEM. Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Therefore your picture of a patriot squishing a "fish" is entirely misleading. I suggest you change it to "squish the dolphins", if you don't want people thinking that you are stupid. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom