You got to admit...Pats... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You got to admit...Pats...

Guess whos a losing Franchise with thouse Numbers pats fans...

YOU GUYS!!!!
AH HAHAHAHAHA.

BTW, I know I was harsh on that guy, but he was obviously trying to be a jerk and an UNINFORMED one at that.

I just had to put him in his place.

Why did the NFL have to give us these division rivals with these massive inferiority complexes?

Because EVERYONE hates the Dolphins cept us loyal fans.

Again how many Sb have the Dolphins been in since 1984, thats nearly 20 years ago, if you can come up with any number higher than 0, I will not say the Dolphins are a losing franchise. Just answer that 1 question, how many Super Bowls have the Dolphins been in since 1984????

If the answer is 0, than you know why the Dolphins have been an insignifigant losing franchise since 1984.

Patriots have been sold out since 1994. Even the pre-season games are sold out. The season waiting list is a little under ummm 56,000. If the Dolphins are such an elite franchise why can any bum walk off the street and buy a ticket to a game? My buddies go down every now and then to Miami and dont even need tickets. They buy them at the gate the day of the game,LMAO! You gotta be kidding me right? Yeah some elite all world franchise. No one even goes to the games except tourists. Whos the other fool talking about the winningest franchise of all time? Hey you ever hear of the Yankees(26) and Boston Celtics(16) Championships. Give me a break, your making yourself look like an @$$. Your team isn't even close in comparison to squads like the Steelers, 49ERS & Cowboys. If the Pats win another Superbowl we are evened up with the Dolphags. That would be 4 Bowl appearances and two wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot buy tickets to games here now............we are sold out, and BTW.......WE ARE AHEAD OF YOU IN ATTENDANCE..............MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2003

Boy are you all stupid, you keep walking into one........

And for the genius that said that the pats are not ancient......

I took the liberty to check your roster and BOY ARE THEY OLD!!!!!!!!

You goofballs will be back at a consistent 5-11 soon. maybe next year, probably 2 years.

Originally posted by WiGGy
Patriots have been sold out since 1994. Even the pre-season games are sold out. The season waiting list is a little under ummm 56,000. If the Dolphins are such an elite franchise why can any bum walk off the street and buy a ticket to a game? My buddies go down every now and then to Miami and dont even need tickets. They buy them at the gate the day of the game,LMAO! You gotta be kidding me right? Yeah some elite all world franchise. No one even goes to the games except tourists. Whos the other fool talking about the winningest franchise of all time? Hey you ever hear of the Yankees(26) and Boston Celtics(16) Championships. Give me a break, your making yourself look like an @$$. Your team isn't even close in comparison to squads like the Steelers, 49ERS & Cowboys. If the Pats win another Superbowl we are evened up with the Dolphags. That would be 4 Bowl appearances and two wins.

Stop making stuff up. Every Dolphins home game is sold out for the season and has been for a while. You can't just buy a ticket to a Fins home game the day of the game at the gate.

Originally posted by WiGGy

BTW, we have been in 5 superbowls not 4.

And stop lying about getting tickets the day of the game.....everybody down here knows that's a lie. (guys, people down here know the truth.)

We sell out every game of the year around time for the second pre-season game.

Again, check the link, we have better attendance than you goofballs:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2003

As for being an elite franchise:

THE WINNINGEST PRO TEAM IN ALL SPORTS SINCE 1970, .635 winning %

16 Division Championships.

5 AFC Championships

2 Super Bowl Championships.

8 Hall of Famers, one on the ballot this year and 4 coming down in the next three years. That might be 13 Hall of Famers.

and again.....6 LOSING SEASONS IN OUR HISTORY!

I would say that is a pretty damn good franchise.

Oh, and I forgot............

TOP 5 ALL-TIME IN ATTENDANCE IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Peter Pat
Again how many Sb have the Dolphins been in since 1984, thats nearly 20 years ago, if you can come up with any number higher than 0, I will not say the Dolphins are a losing franchise. Just answer that 1 question, how many Super Bowls have the Dolphins been in since 1984????

If the answer is 0, than you know why the Dolphins have been an insignifigant losing franchise since 1984.

Yeah, we are a losing franchise, which is why we have the best winning percentage in the NFL since the merger.

Look up how many losing seasons the Dolphins have had in the last 20 seasons. I bet the Patriots have at least triple the amount of losing seasons.

By the way, a losing season is when you have more losses than wins, not if you don't win a Super Bowl.

Originally posted by donshula
peter thay cant even sell out home games

You must be talking about YOUR own patsies because every home game for the Dolphins this season has been sold out !!

Maybe YOU should check YOUR facts before YOU spew .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Peter Pat

So a winning and successful franchise is based just upon s-b wins ???? :spit:

Obiviously you are not logged onto this site to discuss football.. So what is the subject that you have a clue about ?

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
You clowns needed some B/S call "Tuck Rule" to help the Pats beat the Raiders...what a bogus call...I beat the Refs left Foxboro with a whole luggage full of $$$ courtesy of Mr. Kraft.
Actually, that was the right call.

Back
Top Bottom