You got to admit...Pats... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You got to admit...Pats...

Re: silly NEM

Originally posted by thejetssuck

Just to let you know NEM. Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Therefore your picture of a patriot squishing a "fish" is entirely misleading. I suggest you change it to "squish the dolphins", if you don't want people thinking that you are stupid. Just my two cents.

NEM's picture IS of a Dolphin :lol: ;)

Originally posted by Peter Pat
You dont need to go back to the Raiders Sugar Bear Hamilton play, you can go back to the game vs teh Dolfins this season, when the refs crewed us all game, including the coin flip in OT, and the 30 yard pass to Thompson with both feet out of bounds, the Pats are the 3rd most penalyzed team in the leage. What luck are you reffering to, please answer what luck the Pats have recieved. And for every lucky play you think the Pats have had, I will give you 5 plays that the Pats had that was unlucky. The thing is the Pats overcome bad calls, not cry about them.

well first of all that's your great coach bilicheck's fault for not throwing a flag and reviewing the thompson play, and as for the coin toss, take that up with the refs, we didn't give ourselvews the ball in OT the ref did.

I'm not gonna sit here and cry about mare missing 2 fg's or the scrub trexans beating us on a 4th qtr int or the colts barely getting away with one from brian fumble greise

all i'm saying is that the bullshh ends sunday and we'll see who the MEN are !!!! DOLPHINZZFUKNROK!!!

Originally posted by WiGGy

Hey WHAT HAVE THE DOLHINS DONE LATELY...........I say again WHAT HAVE THE DOLPHINS DONE LATELY?..........Actually what have the Dolphins done since they won the SuperBowl back in what year? The Patriots have been to the Bowl three times in our history and won it once. Thats not bad fella how many franchises can say the same? I mean thats what teams play for correct? Who gives a crap how many winning seasons, if you don't go to the big show what was the point? Only thing you get is a suck draft pick. Two trips since 1996 three since 1985-86.........your truly a hater.

have the patriots ever had a dynasty??? that's right dynasty spelled d-y-n-a-s-t-y. guess what we have !!

we went to the superbowl 3 times in a row and won twice !!

that's something that the patsies will never do.

so stop raggin on the finz cause we're cocsistant, we're a winning franchise and we have 2 rings baby!!

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

well first of all that's your great coach bilicheck's fault for not throwing a flag and reviewing the thompson play, and as for the coin toss, take that up with the refs, we didn't give ourselvews the ball in OT the ref did.

Coaches don't get challenges in ot. Everything is done upstairs.

Re: Re: silly NEM

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

NEM's picture IS of a Dolphin :lol: ;)

Well no s**t Sherlock! Notice the quotation marks around the word "fish" . XNOUGHT, you are truly a mental midget.

Re: Re: Re: silly NEM

Originally posted by thejetssuck

Well no s**t Sherlock! Notice the quotation marks around the word "fish" . XNOUGHT, you are truly a mental midget.

Some you fin fans get so riled up! :lol:

I have never seen such mass insecurity before :D

have the patriots ever had a dynasty??? that's right dynasty spelled d-y-n-a-s-t-y. guess what we have !!

Just like a Dolphin fan still thinks its 1972, kind of like teh jets fan always brings up 1969. Well I got news for all of you Nixon is no longer in the white house, and thate the last time the Dolphins matter. To be honest with you for the 1st 20 years of the AFC east the Dolhins were the flag franchise, but since 1985 it has been the Pats, with a little interlude by the Bills in the early 90s.

The Dolphins are really no longer the Pats rivals the Pats are one of the successfull elite franchises like the Broncos, Packers, etc. the Dolphins are just one of those mediocre franchise always stuck in the middle, no one really pays attention to them anaymore, it not the 70s anymore, your team has not been an elite franchise in over 30 years, 1972 was a long time ago.

Just like a Dolphin fan still thinks its 1972, kind of like teh jets fan always brings up 1969. Well I got news for all of you Nixon is no longer in the white house, and thate the last time the Dolphins matter. To be honest with you for the 1st 20 years of the AFC east the Dolhins were the flag franchise, but since 1985 it has been the Pats, with a little interlude by the Bills in the early 90s.

The Dolphins are really no longer the Pats rivals the Pats are one of the successfull elite franchises like the Broncos, Packers, etc. the Dolphins are just one of those mediocre franchise always stuck in the middle, no one really pays attention to them anaymore, it not the 70s anymore, your team has not been an elite franchise in over 30 years, 1972 was a long time ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you possibly be more stupid?

replace "Pats" with "Dolphins" and vice versa....and then you'll have the cold hard truth.

Dolphins: 16 division championships, 5 afc championships, 2 super bowls, 6 losing seasons in our history, and the winningest franchise in ALL of sports since 1970.

Pats: 6 division championships, 3 afc championships, 1 super bowl, 17 losing seasons, and UNDER .500 since 1970.

Compare them goofball.

Are you gonna apologize?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins: 13 division championships, 5 afc championships, 2 super bowls, 6 losing seasons in our history, and the winningest franchise in ALL of sports since 1970.

Pats: 6 division championships, 3 afc championships, 1 super bowl, 17 losing seasons, and UNDER .500 since 1970.

:nana:

well said 126... Pats... an elite team??? A good team, maybe, but ELITE??? come on. Do ur research b4 u speak.

Since 1984 remeber we are about to go into 2004.

The pats 3 AFC Titles 1 SB title
Miami 0 AFC Titles, 0 SB

Again the 70s was a long time ago, the fins have not mattered for 20 years.

You have been a losing franchise for close to 20 years now, no matter what you win loss % is.

Since 1984 remeber we are about to go into 2004.

The pats 3 AFC Titles 1 SB title
Miami 0 AFC Titles, 0 SB

Again the 70s was a long time ago, the fins have not mattered for 20 years.

You have been a losing franchise for close to 20 years now, no matter what you win loss % is.

Weve been a losing franchise for 20 years?

you are either retarded or just stupid.

THE DOLPHINS HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE PATS SINCE 84 DUMBASS.

A losing franchise is a franchise that LOSES!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!!

We have been a losing franchise no matter what our win % is?

Win % is what determines if your'e a winning franchise, moron.

BTW- Pats NFL Win % All Time: .471..............Miami? Try .635..........jackass.

Go away idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qualitiy win? Against Us? We fuked up so much in that game you cant seriously call that game a quality win. CW really...

Originally posted by Section126

Weve been a losing franchise for 20 years?

you are either retarded or just stupid.

THE DOLPHINS HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE PATS SINCE 84 DUMBASS.

A losing franchise is a franchise that LOSES!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!!

We have been a losing franchise no matter what our win % is?

Win % is what determines if your'e a winning franchise, moron.

Go away idiot.

Although I dont agree with the way you said it I agree with you. On all fronts. If you dont know what your talking about stay off our forums. First look at the records to see that your not making a complete *** of yourself. Then make sure your not going to offend anyone.

Peter. You made a complete *** of yourself. You and Nem (although not so much Nem) have shown me that Pats fans are just as bad (if not worse then) Jets fans. Most opposing teams come on to our forums and say "Good luck, Hope for a clean game" and leave. You stick around and disrupt us in conversations that dont consern you.

The Patriots have been good this year. They have not made they're own luck but have been given it to them by they're opponents. Dont try to argue with me cause I wont respond to anything you say that I feel is just plain dumb. I for one think that the Dolphins will go into New England this sunday and win.

I wonder then come monday where you all will be. I know you wont return here for the abuse you so rightfully deserve.

BTW, I screwed up, we don't have 13 division championships.................WE HAVE 16!

I fixed the problem.

But the NFL winning % are correct:

Miami: .635

New England: .471

Back
Top Bottom