You guys are going to love this Mock Draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are going to love this Mock Draft!

this would be a great move. sure up that o-line we need a RT badly.

I would hope that if we draft another lineman, that ross takes ireland and Peterson up in his Helocopter and drops them from several thousand feet up into a florida swamp.

I think John Jerry can do a good job at RT, draft a playmaker with that pick.

I could live with Jonathan Martin, as long as we have Flynn as our franchise QB, before the draft rolls around. Peyton Manning will also work for me.

We need a passrusher! We do need a right tackle, but we have a high pick in round 2 and one in round 3!!! No need to take one in the 1st round!

Unfortunately, despite having an "O-line Guru" making decisions for our team the past four years, our offensive line sucks monkey butt! If we don't get RGIII or Luck and don't think Tannehill is the answer, then o-line is really the only way to go for us as it is really our most glaring deficiency...even more so than QB with Moore. Moore is no All Pro but he is definitely serviceable and could man the healm until someone like Keenum or Weeden was ready to go. This strategy has killed us with Beck, White, and Henne but it really looks like the best course. Regardless, we need to draft at least 3 O-linemen this year because our starters and most reserves are horrible. Only Long and Pouncey should be safe!

Thanks for the mock. I'm sure there will be a million of these before April and they'll all be different. Personally, if they draft another OT before getting a franchise QB, the fans will flip out. Then again, they drafted a Center this past year, so their guess is as good as anyone else's .

If Ireland passes on Trent Richardson, Courtney Upshaw or Dre Kirkpatrick for Martin I swear I'll drop a deuce on his desk.

Marc Colombo allowed 10.5 sacks this year. We absolutely need to fix that, but I'd rather do it in free Agency or the 3rd/4th round of the draft. Cmon, we've taken O-linemen in the first round twice in four years, and although they've been good, it's been proven time and time again that teams dont need good o-linemen to win.

No linemen this early..Thanks....

The Bills pick makes no sense either.. Bills will most likey be playing a 43 exclusively next year.. Dareus will play 3 tech and Kyle will play nose...They dont need another DT, not this early..I see them going De or Wr.

Also Trent Richardson is not falling to 11..

No chance..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom