You guys are going to love this Mock Draft! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are going to love this Mock Draft!

i disagree with wes bunting...i think decastro is a better prospect than maurkice pouncey was when he came out...decastros a once a decade interior talent...i'm betting he has some center versatility also...but i think he's a money guard

rare kid

Can't go wrong with a Wisconsin olinemen!

i disagree with wes bunting...i think decastro is a better prospect than maurkice pouncey was when he came out...decastros a once a decade interior talent...i'm betting he has some center versatility also...but i think he's a money guard

rare kid

This. If it ends up boiling down to our best option I have no problem drafting DeCastro.

No I would not love that watching all that talent go after us picking olineman. Again.

I would hope that if we draft another lineman, that ross takes ireland and Peterson up in his Helocopter and drops them from several thousand feet up into a florida swamp.

They would still miss..............

These a-holes have been shoring up the offensive line since 2008 and the only keepers out of the bunch are Long (who is having a tough time staying healthy recently) and Pouncey. At this rate, we'll have the right side of the offensive line shored when Long and Pouncey retire.

Man ireland has some choices either get two turds on his desk or have a guy lick his own balls

Well... If I'm being completely honest I'd do it anyways if I could... There's a reason dogs do it. Because they can!

LIKE A BOSS!!!
dog_licking_self-1.jpg

Unfortunately, despite having an "O-line Guru" making decisions for our team the past four years, our offensive line sucks monkey butt! If we don't get RGIII or Luck and don't think Tannehill is the answer, then o-line is really the only way to go for us as it is really our most glaring deficiency...even more so than QB with Moore. Moore is no All Pro but he is definitely serviceable and could man the healm until someone like Keenum or Weeden was ready to go. This strategy has killed us with Beck, White, and Henne but it really looks like the best course. Regardless, we need to draft at least 3 O-linemen this year because our starters and most reserves are horrible. Only Long and Pouncey should be safe!

Are you aware each NFL team has to play BOTH sides of the ball?

Back
Top Bottom