You guys are going to love this Mock Draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are going to love this Mock Draft!

I think it is a good pick actually.

Also, Nick Perry is on my radar as a pass rusher.

Nick Perry is better than Courtney Upshaw.

If Matt Moore had 10-15 less sacks and started 5 more games we may be in the playoffs at 10-6. It doesn't look great right now but in the long run we could use another great tackle.

Let's just fold the ****ing team if that happens. 3 high 1sts on linemen. That's just nothing successful teams do. It's like everyone knows the world is round and we keep demanding it's flat. We already have more 1st round linemen than any other team in the league and it's gotten us nowhere. I'd rather take Richardson, who we don't really need. Actually, I'd take any other position just out of principle.

right tackle...utter nonsense...but possible with us i guess...the freakin life of a dolphins fan i tell ya...

The funny thing with these mocks is there is no way this guy can watch every single Dolphins game..Who can blame him..So he is going off of someone else saying RT is a need. I dont see it as a huge need with the way Jerry played ...

the huge need is to get colombo off the roster...after that its not hard to find a right tackle that can help you...heck we have candidates in house and there's ALWAYS a veteran on the street during the offseason and during camp who can come in and you can plug and play them...ALWAYS

no way should we use a top 10 pick on a right tackle...no damn way

So I guess you want the Dolphins to resign Marc Columbo.
If our only two options at RT were to draft one in the top ten or resign Colombo, I'd resign Colombo without a second thought. Luckily that's not even remotely close to being the case.

only way I'd accept that (and I like Martin as a prospect) is if we have no other choice and we can't trade back

I'd rather lick my own balls than see another 1st round lineman...

you use top 10 picks on premium talents...the kind that get you out of the top 10...not right tackles

and martin needs another year in a weight room anyways...he needs to get stronger...let him do it in someone elses training facility

Back
Top Bottom