You guys are going to love this Mock Draft! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are going to love this Mock Draft!

Unfortunately, despite having an "O-line Guru" making decisions for our team the past four years, our offensive line sucks monkey butt! If we don't get RGIII or Luck and don't think Tannehill is the answer, then o-line is really the only way to go for us as it is really our most glaring deficiency...even more so than QB with Moore. Moore is no All Pro but he is definitely serviceable and could man the healm until someone like Keenum or Weeden was ready to go. This strategy has killed us with Beck, White, and Henne but it really looks like the best course. Regardless, we need to draft at least 3 O-linemen this year because our starters and most reserves are horrible. Only Long and Pouncey should be safe!

we need another outside pass rusher - JT has retired. No QB then we go DE

Lol look lower and he has Denver drafting lower than Pitt...that alone trashes his mock...

yeah...i think that one has the potential to be a blood bath...if tebow drop a 4/20 for 40 yards against the chiefs d how's he gonna get it done against the steelers??? blood bath

David DeCastro OG is unsexy pick to be sure; but Wes Bunting sure likes him.

Impression: The best offensive line prospect I've evaluated since Maurkice Pouncey in 2010. He showcases the ability to get a push in-line and is a dominant move player as well. He's fluid/natural in pass protection and with a little more power in his base he's got the skill set to become on of the leagues best guards early in his NFL career.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=42578

Lol look lower and he has Denver drafting lower than Pitt...that alone trashes his mock...

Its good to see someone who hates the Donks as much as me. My divorced ignorant (no joke) sister in law has been all over Tebows shiny nuts this year. Finally nice to see reality sit in. That Dolphin game was probably the worst day as a dolphin fan in a long time. But at least I still had suck for Luck to fall back on, and they made it blatantly obvious until they rolled of a few wins. LOL.

Let me tell you I am ready to call every Tebow moron out at work Monday...they may send me home. I've already gave them a taste of what's to come, but I told them how this would end for them. Its eerily similiar to the Fins 11-5 mirage a few years backAnyways back on topic, if an olineman is drafted this year support will be at an all time low and rightfully so.Its amazing how some refuse to see what wins in the NFL now and would be accepting of drafting a non impact position with a pick designated for playmakers...ugh...

i disagree with wes bunting...i think decastro is a better prospect than maurkice pouncey was when he came out...decastros a once a decade interior talent...i'm betting he has some center versatility also...but i think he's a money guard

rare kid

Back
Top Bottom