You guys are pathetic | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are pathetic

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Thanks W, I didn't even think about that. The 2nd TD was a poorly thrown ball, luckily Chambers brought his A game.

lol. Poorly thrown tight spiral on the run 36 yards downfield. Straight line arc. TERRIBLE!! ;)

All I'm going from is the radio. I didn't see the throw, I saw the catch. Looked to me that Chambers made quite the catch. They didn't have much good to say about the throw. Don't blame me; blame the radio guys.

lol. Well, it was a PHENOMENAL catch. Spectacular. Ball was well thrown. But who knows the true intent. We'll just have to wait and hear.

We will beat the JETS this upcoming week. All of the people who doubt the Fins will be silenced. There is no way the vets on defense have a bad performance against the JETS. This is the reason we picked up Seau and Knight. Their veteran presence will lead us to victory!!!

You know what SD, I hope you're right. There's 2 possibilities for next weeks game...we're going to blow the living crap out of the Jets showing the real Dolphins, or we're going to lose again, showing that Wanny's crew apparently has learned nothing. I'm guessing this was one harsh wake up call for these boys. If we lose next week, something needs to change.

Guys I think we should stop typing. I also hope that Expo has a big house because if he doesn't and we keep typing, his head and ego is just going to explode from being so big. Big head and big ego....must be trying to make up for something else being small (oh damn, now we're gettin into the ***** envy jokes)

The guy doesn't have anything left (not that he had anything to begin with) so he resorts to pathetic smack. I'm not sure I would expect anything more from a half-witt. BTW, I believe there's a village out there somewhere that's missing it's idiot, DH, you know anything about that?

Because in these 3 pas plays I, You, Mr Magoo would have had the same result. The points were generated from the receiver’s good play.

Just like the Denver game last year when the Defenders POOR play dropped 3 sure ints by jay!

This guy fiedler will never ever take Miami to the the next level. No One on the team believes in him!

The passes he did complete were to receivers that were so incredibly open that there was no way he could miss. Although he did on a few.

Why are you so pressed to defend him!

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Because in these 3 pas plays I, You, Mr Magoo would have had the same result. The points were generated from the receiver’s good play.

Just like the Denver game last year when the Defenders POOR play dropped 3 sure ints by jay!

This guy fiedler will never ever take Miami to the the next level. No One on the team believes in him!

The passes he did complete were to receivers that were so incredibly open that there was no way he could miss. Although he did on a few.

:rolleyes:

You obviously didn't watch the game and you obviously know nothing about this football team so stop typing. Saying that the team doesn't believe in Fiedler is about the dumbest thing I've read all day (and there've been a lot of dumb things posted today- mainlty perpetrated by a couple of posters on this thread.)

Damn, I guess yo mama is missin ain't she? I figured you're gonna stoop a level down and go to my level, come on down, you're the next contestant on "Be a Wanny-backer and you're an idiot." Wait..that's not a game, that's just the truth.

You're right - I made the same points in the earlier posts. His only completions were wide open passes. Chambers bailed his *** out with that 1 handed catch. Fiedler is an average QB at best. I'd take Dilfer over him anyday.

It's about time to face facts. It's a team game and it's a team loss. Quit trying to put it on one individual because you can't. Jay is a good QB, not a great one. He doesn't stink. We win when everyone is playing well and we lose when they don't. This was a team breakdown. More defense and special teams than offense. The Texans should not have been able to score 21 points on what is supposed to be a 3rd ranked defense. I don't know what has happened to Royals. Through most of last year he was great. The last couple of games last year and into this year he has been crap. He needs to get his technigue back or he needs to go.

I don't know about Fiedler, he did do pretty well last year before the injury. He's a somewhat decent QB it seems. But, today was awful. Like I said, except for those 7 passes, I kept hearing the words "overthrown," "almost intercepted," and "incomplete."

you are right I didn't watch fiedler over throw a wide open Ricky,
I didn't see fiedler underthrow (into the dirt) a wide open Thompson
I didn't see him overthrow an open Thompson down field
I didn't see him overthrow an open Mcknioght down field
I didn't see him loft a ball to an open Thompson on the side line to have it knocked away.

Nope I saw none of that.

Oh ya these guys beleive strongly in jay...

say, I have some land by 3 mile island & its at a real good price, interested?

I don't know about Fiedler, he did do pretty well last year before the injury. He's a somewhat decent QB it seems. But, today was awful. Like I said, except for those 7 passes, I kept hearing the words "overthrown," "almost intercepted," and "incomplete."

You were not listening to the 'Fins game then. Perhaps you should watch the game before you start spewing out garbage as you've been doing for the past couple of hours. Fiedler looked very good today with only one real misque all day. Only someone looking for the negative would judge him as having a poor game. Try TV some time, it works wonders for your perspective genius.

Back
Top Bottom