You guys are pathetic | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are pathetic

And let it be known to everyone that if I get banned because of what I said to excrement here, I'd like to finish with one question....who got to who then if I'm banned?

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I think Favre had 4 ints today. So much for that statement. Jay threw one int. I don't count that hail mary. Everybody that throws those gets them intercepted.

Good point, but our WRs are better than anything Green Bay has. Also they were trailing the entire game and Favre had to throw. Fiedler threw that INT with the lead and no pressure to throw. I think it's a combo of bad play calling and poor execution by Fiedler. I also noticed that the WR just stood there after the INT and didn't try to break it up while Coleman was bobbling the pass.

We're not talking about INT's that he threw, it's the horrible passes he threw that missed recievers, that were wide-open. And I was watching the Packers game...so I guess this means that since I watched it I know what I'm talking about, eh excrement? I believe at least one of those INT's Favre threw was a tip, not too sure. Favre is hopefully on his way down anyways, I'm glad he lost.

What , because Favre threw 4 it's ok? Screw that! I wouldn't want favre either! For crying out loud guys the qb's job is to throw td's & completions. & Quite frankly, They may need to sit favre & screw that dumb arse record!

Originally posted by dusty_hog
We're not talking about INT's that he threw, it's the horrible passes he threw that missed recievers, that were wide-open. And I was watching the Packers game...so I guess this means that since I watched it I know what I'm talking about, eh excrement? I believe at least one of those INT's Favre threw was a tip, not too sure. Favre is hopefully on his way down anyways, I'm glad he lost.

I agree, he missed guys and didn't lead them properly. Most of his completions were to wide open WRs that I could have hit. He's average and I can't wait for Griese to come back from injury. If Fiedler plays like this, Griese will be starting in no time.

The offense scored 3 TD's. It doesn't matter whether it was by luck or skill. They scored 3 TD's. The D and special teams gave up 21. That shouldn't have happened. The only players I saw making plays were Fiedler, Chambers, Williams, Seau, Thomas, and Surtain. Everybody else stunk it up. That's a whole lot of blame to go around.

lol W, that will never happen. Favre is their God up there (that and Gouda), and they really have no back-up. He'll be gone after this year if he doesn't do well....sounds like Wanny!

yes it does matter....Luck runs out

Skill wins out

Originally posted by Wdolfan
You risk the possibility of looking like an stool.

I'm not one to talk because I have the education of a bum on the street, but shouldn't that be "looking like 'A' stool" ? I don't know, I could be wrong. I haven't hit the bottle for a few hours. I may not be thinking right. :D

Hey how about that, a Bills fan knows English! Spread that wealth among the fans up there. Maybe you guys can work on the phrase "Super Bowl Champions." Never seemed to work in the past.

I'm just jokin around with you Bills fan. You guys are in first, whooped on the Pats. Can't make fun of you. Good luck in the 13 other games that aren't against the Fins.

ya, you are right...a stool.... you look like a stool

Hey how about that, a Bills fan knows English! Spread that wealth among the fans up there. Maybe you guys can work on the phrase "Super Bowl Champions." Never seemed to work in the past.

I'm just jokin around with you Bills fan. You guys are in first, whooped on the Pats. Can't make fun of you. Good luck in the 13 other games that aren't against the Fins.

you dont know how relieved i am to find out your not a bills fan.. i thought you were for a while..

:lol:

Originally posted by Wdolfan
ya, you are right...a stool.... you look like a stool

Coming from a genius like you who spent tons of $$$ on education and yet hasn't learned when to use 'a' and 'an', I'd ask for a refund from your college and hit the bottle. Maybe you'll get smarter that way. :D JUst a suggestion, then again , what do I know? I don't have the education you have......thank God :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

At least people up in buffalo speak English. Comprende, mi amigo? Viva Meeyameee. BTW, I heard the fight song of the fins. Gloria Estefan's "Conga"?

Justaplayin finfans. :D . Peace.

Back
Top Bottom