You guys are pathetic | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are pathetic

Originally posted by Wdolfan
you are right I didn't watch fiedler over throw a wide open Ricky,
I didn't see fiedler underthrow (into the dirt) a wide open Thompson
I didn't see him overthrow an open Thompson down field
I didn't see him overthrow an open Mcknioght down field
I didn't see him loft a ball to an open Thompson on the side line to have it knocked away.

Nope I saw none of that.

Oh ya these guys belwive strongly in jay...

say, I have some land by 3 mile island & its at a real good price, interested?

Wow! You mean he didn't make every single throw he could've made in the game? Amazing! Fire his butt! Get him outta here! He should never play in the NFL again until he learns to complete 100% of his passes 100% of the time like all those other QB's out there. Sheesh, I sure konw Manning, Brooks, Garcia, Gannon, Carr, Harrington, and the rest didn't miss any passes today...what, they did you say? Well fire them too; they suck!

PS: You might want to have someone proof-read your posts before hitting the "send" button from now on.

You are quite stupid, you know that? Not everyone on this post is from southern Florida, or has Direct TV. Some people listen to it on the radio. My 'garbage' comes from 1500 miles away. Try getting a brain idiot. I was listening to the game, and I know what I heard. I don't think you were watching, so take some meds for that ADD problem you must have, or get your hand out of your pants while you watch the game, and get some "learnin" (I thought I'd use hick words for you, you might understand those) about football.

Yeah, I'm really starting to think that you're really Wanny. Or you are someone in his staff.....I only think this because I don't think a regular citizen can be that far up his *** and being in agreement with him.

Originally posted by Expo88

You were not listening to the 'Fins game then. Perhaps you should watch the game before you start spewing out garbage as you've been doing for the past couple of hours. Fiedler looked very good today with only one real misque all day. Only someone looking for the negative would judge him as having a poor game. Try TV some time, it works wonders for your perspective genius.

If Fiedler is so good, why would they have brought in Griese to challenge him for the #1 spot?? I agree that Fiedler shouldn't get all the blame. I think Norv's play calling and the O-Line were terrible. Fiedler didn't have much of a chance to scramble at times.

But do you remember the play where there was a corner blitz from Fiedler's right side? Yes, it's only one play, but it shows Fiedler's mindset. He didn't even look in that direction prior to the snap. The announcers even pointed it out. It shows that the guy is not the great QB everyone is making him out to be. Something simple like that and he doesn't execute.

On the two point conversion, he could have tucked it in and scored up the middle. He had an open lane. Maybe that was just a bad playcall, but he needs to adjust.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
You are quite stupid, you know that? Not everyone on this post is from southern Florida, or has Direct TV. Some people listen to it on the radio. My 'garbage' comes from 1500 miles away. Try getting a brain idiot. I was listening to the game, and I know what I heard. I don't think you were watching, so take some meds for that ADD problem you must have, or get your hand out of your pants while you watch the game, and get some "learnin" (I thought I'd use hick words for you, you might understand those) about football.

I've gotten to you now and that's just satisfying. Cry on little girl, cry on. :cry:

Because I'm bashing his lovers apparently; Fiedler and Wanny. Did I bash Fiedler? No, I said his game SOUNDED terrible today. He made 2 throws that the reciever did the work, the other TD I had no idea what happpened. I'll repeat, I heard, OVERTHROWN AND ALMOST INTERCEPTED more than I should have.

OH MY GOD, I'M CRYING, SOMEONE HELP ME. The tears are a flowin' here. You haven't even come close to 'getting' to me bitch. You have a far ways to go. You're just ignorant, and that just slides off my back.

The tears are also flowing because you were wrong about what you said, and that I corrected you. Plus the fact that everyone else in this post right now is in agreement with me. You may be the owner or whatever you do with this site, it doesn't mean that you're right.

If anyone wants to take a look at expo's profile (I'd keep your eyes away from the left side), and look here what he has for the prediction for Fiedler.
Prediction: Total INTs: 31
I know that is the kind of QB I want on my team, with over 30 picks! I DON'T THINK SO! 20 picks is pushing it, but 30? That's unbelieveable. You think he's going to have 31 INT's, but they're going to stay with him? How many TD's is he going to have to have then? 70? 80?

Well I saw the game Dusty & all I said is factual. Fiedler was throwing crap & if you can't hit a wide & I mean a wide-open guy than something is wrong. Given the same circumstances, no other starting qb today would have missed those easy, open targets. Sad but true.

How about the dropped INT by Madison?? If he gets that, we score a TD and the game is over. The game was close and a few plays would have been the difference. Fiedler would never have made that throw and we wouldn't be arguing tonight.

Thanks for the support W. It's greatly appreciated to know someone isn't in fantasy land about Fiedler.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
If anyone wants to take a look at expo's profile (I'd keep your eyes away from the left side), and look here what he has for the prediction for Fiedler.
Prediction: Total INTs: 31
I know that is the kind of QB I want on my team, with over 30 picks! I DON'T THINK SO! 20 picks is pushing it, but 30? That's unbelieveable. You think he's going to have 31 INT's, but they're going to stay with him? How many TD's is he going to have to have then? 70? 80?

I think the INTs are referring to our defense. Quite a bit for a defense that's had trouble making a big play the last two years. I think our defense will get 20 INTs - maybe...

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Well I saw the game Dusty & all I said is factual. Fiedler was throwing crap & if you can't hit a wide & I mean a wide-open guy than something is wrong. Given the same circumstances, no other starting qb today would have missed those easy, open targets. Sad but true.

I think Favre had 4 ints today. So much for that statement. Jay threw one int. I don't count that hail mary. Everybody that throws those gets them intercepted.

Back
Top Bottom