You guys have to check out UniversalDraft.com | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have to check out UniversalDraft.com

Why in the world would the Dolphins draft an OLB who runs a 4.8 forty??????

The Dolphins have already acquired Cam Wake who is twice the athlete English is. And Wake has experience and big *** trophies and multiple awards.

If English were drafted, there is a chance that he couldn't even beat out Moses for a roster spot.

Porter,Roth,Wake,Anderson,Moses,Walden

It isn't like there is a spot open. Walden is a special teams ace. They won't cut him unless they they see something really special.

If Roth isn't traded, and there is a rumor that JT may come back, there just isn't room for an OLB unless he is special, and there is nothing special about a 4.8 forty.

English is tooooooooooo sslooooooooooooowww.

Elliott - you clearly didn't see any Larry English games. His first three steps - his most important three - are second only to Aaron Maybin's.

Real happy for you guys. Though I might not share all of your views on some players, you guys are usually 2nd to only Mayock when I go for draft stuff.

Hope you guys can get off the ground really quick. You all are really good with draft stuff and we need another top draft site after NFLDC

Good job on the site guys. Very well put together and, as always, very informative.

CK, loved the blog on Zach Miller. Very interesting name to look out for now.

It was posted the day it came out, but thanks for pointing it out anyways. There will be an additional Mock available later today for you guys to see.

It was posted the day it came out, but thanks for pointing it out anyways. There will be an additional Mock available later today for you guys to see.

do you know when boomer and CK will post their own ? Is it strickly your predictions or those mock are still the fruit of a group consensus ?

CK's will be up later today. It is his first, the Mock that bears my name is just my ideas. :up:

Nice, I would love to have Jenkins fall to the 25 spot. That's even better than trading down

I have unstuck this since no one has posted on it in about three weeks. Continue to enjoy the great site featured here.

I have unstuck this since no one has posted on it in about three weeks. Continue to enjoy the great site featured here.

Cool. Thanks for putting it up there in the first place. :up:

Back
Top Bottom