You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good.

Re: Re: ok smart guy

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
I'm not saying it was long ago, but it was the past. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what you done in the past(even a year ago) because things can change a lot in one year. The past 3 SB WINNERS did NOT even make the playoffs the year before. So what does that tell you about what the past means NOW?

Your fond of talking about dolphin "IF's". Meanwhile your living the biggest "IF" of them all. I already proved before that your Jets have nothing in common with the previous teams that did pull it off. In fact everytime your proven dead wrong you ignore it. Your the absolute worse Jets fan to ever hit this board.

Re: Re: ok smart guy

I'm not saying it was long ago, but it was the past. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what you done in the past(even a year ago) because things can change a lot in one year. The past 3 SB WINNERS did NOT even make the playoffs the year before. So what does that tell you about what the past means NOW?
i must alert the media and tell them to stop keeping records of past performance. ruler kid has just stated the past is not important, the child has spoken!

Re: Re: Re: ok smart guy

Originally posted by dolfan06
i must alert the media and tell them to stop keeping records of past performance. ruler kid has just stated the past is not important, the child has spoken!
what I'm saying is the past has NOTHING to do with right now. what the hell does that have to do with the media keeping records?

Re: Re: Re: ok smart guy

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Your fond of talking about dolphin "IF's". Meanwhile your living the biggest "IF" of them all. I already proved before that your Jets have nothing in common with the previous teams that did pull it off. In fact everytime your proven dead wrong you ignore it. Your the absolute worse Jets fan to ever hit this board.
I'm not living on "IF's". Show me where when comparing players I say "IF" this guy does this then yes he will be better.

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok smart guy

what I'm saying is the past has NOTHING to do with right now. what the hell does that have to do with the media keeping records?
hey ruler kid, intead of just going back to your sand box, why don't you just go pound sand up.................oh, never mind!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok smart guy

hey ruler kid, intead of just going back to your sand box, why don't you just go pound sand up.................oh, never mind!
hey inbread? why don't you tell your mommy to keep it OUT OF THE FAMILY.

are you talking loaf of bread or what?

there is no A in inbred! (little turd got his dads password and is fouling up this site)

besides my mother died 10 years ago!

Re: are you talking loaf of bread or what?

besides my mother died 10 years ago!
I really don't care.
All you ever done was talk smack to me since I came on here, so where I come from ANYTHING GOES. I'm at the smack thread waiting for you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok smart guy

I'm not living on "IF's". Show me where when comparing players I say "IF" this guy does this then yes he will be better.

Dude you really are one stupid Jets fan. How many times in this thread have you gone on about teams that had losing records making the Super Bowl. That is the biggest IF of them all. All you have to redo is read all your stupid posts in this entire thread to see that.

As I told you before and you'll ignore in this thread like you have everytime I've rubbed out your arguements since you got here. THE JETS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THOSE TEAMS.

The Rams had years of top draft picks that they spent on offense. The Ravens had years of draft picks spent on defense. The patriots were the self acknowledged fluke of the century so maybe the Jets will have a shot next century. Plus the pats made excellent moves in FA last offseason to have veteran depth at every position.

THE JETS DON'T HAVE A PRAYER.

VanDolPhan

If you go back and read what I have said you would see all I'm saying anything can happen. Now please show me where I said the Jets would go to the SB?

show me, show me, show me, is there anything else in that little ditty bag you have around your neck! sheesh! everytime i read one of your friggin posts, your reply is show me. man they don't need to show you, they read it!

show me, show me, show me, is there anything else in that little ditty bag you have around your neck! sheesh! everytime i read one of your friggin posts, your reply is show me. man they don't need to show you, they read it!
If they going to say I said something then PROVE that I said that. If you Fin fans learn to stop LIEING then I wouldn't have to say that.

man you'd better stay in school.......

If they going to say I said something then PROVE that I said that. If you Fin fans learn to stop LIEING then I wouldn't have to say that.
your spelling is getting worse!:rolleyes:

Re: man you'd better stay in school.......

your spelling is getting worse!:rolleyes:
I guess ALL this beer I been drinking all day as a little to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom