You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good.

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey ruler kid..........

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
didn't they ALL say that about the Pats last year? and the Ravens year before that? and the Rams year before that? what did these 3 teams do that year?
actually this thread now belongs in the smack forum, but now that i'm here........... jets fans have been talking about winning the afc east for over 35 years and its happened once. now more than anything else, you have the law of averages going your way. every dog has his day!

now run along back to your sand box boy and stop all this foolishness!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey ruler kid..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
actually this thread now belongs in the smack forum, but now that i'm here........... jets fans have been talking about winning the afc east for over 35 years and its happened once. now more than anything else, you have the law of averages going your way. every dog has his day!

now run along back to your sand box boy and stop all this foolishness!
I didn't start talking smack. I asked a good question and I can't help it if most of you fin fans CAN"T HANDLE the TRUTH.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey ruler kid..........

I didn't start talking smack. I asked a good question and I can't help it if most of you fin fans CAN"T HANDLE the TRUTH.
we already know the truth, the jets are habitual losers and we have the stats to prove it!:p

Re: Re: Jets are in trouble

Yes Cowart is coming off a "major injury" that why a lot of his money this season depends on playing time.

3 million is what he is guarenteed injured or not. He can get upwards of 7.8 million assigned to his cap # for March 1st. Either way that's a lot of money in this day and age.

As for your last 3 superbowl winners part. 2 of those drafted heavily (one on offense, one on defense) for a couple of years and scored nicely with them. One of them stocked up on low wage decent FA's and had a lot of luck on their side and was a once in a lifetime shot.

So Jets_Rule your basically hoping for a one in a million shot.

draft picks

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Brian Kelly sucks too. The Jets had three first rounders in 2000.

the jets had four first draft round picks in 2000

Abraham
Ellis
Becht
Pennington.

nine in a row
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Re: draft picks

Originally posted by nyrican

the jets had four first draft round picks in 2000

Abraham
Ellis
Becht
Pennington.

nine in a row
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Wow 9 in a row! you Jet fans have high goals, not division champ. not conf. champ not superbowl champ. just NINE IN A ROW WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That why the Jets S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK every year. See ya in the play...........never mind.

Streak ends this year.

Re: Re: draft picks

Originally posted by Hellion

Wow 9 in a row! you Jet fans have high goals, not division champ. not conf. champ not superbowl champ. just NINE IN A ROW WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That why the Jets S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK every year. See ya in the play...........never mind.

Streak ends this year.
before you run your mouth make sure you read every thread on this board. Our goals are a lot higher then beating you guys AGAIN.
It hard for you to set goals when you have Jay as your QB.

Hard to set goals with Jay as our QB like Division Championship? check, got that one. How many division titles does Vinny have in all his years?? answer that and win a bagel.

Its hard for the Fins to set goals with Jay as the QB? Vinny is no better. In fact, statistically he is worse. Jay had a better statistical year than Vinny. Jay has led his team to 2 11-5 records. Vinny has led them to a 9-7, and 10-6 records. Jay has worked with an inferior running game in those 2 seasons, yet still posted a better record AND QB rating. Once you have better quality at your position, then you can come and talk smack.

Re: Re: Re: draft picks

before you run your mouth make sure you read every thread on this board. Our goals are a lot higher then beating you guys AGAIN.
It hard for you to set goals when you have Jay as your QB.

I read every post, But the goals you have set are Unattainable.
Come on you're a Jets fan, lack of achieving goals on a yearly basis should be natural for you.

You say that "Our goals are a lot higher then beating you guys AGAIN. " thats all jet fans talk about because thats all you HAVE to talk about

It all goes in a cycle and the jets run will stop this year.

Vinny "the sweat hog" will take you no where.

vinny

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Hard to set goals with Jay as our QB like Division Championship? check, got that one. How many division titles does Vinny have in all his years?? answer that and win a bagel.

you see running the mouth without knowing what you are talking about......

Vinny and the Jets won the division in 1998 and went to the afc championship game but came up short in denver, that was the year you guys got waxed by denver remember that 38-3 you see you fish fans always talk about going to the playoffs and all that but when you get there you get creamed !!!!!!!

now do me a favor go to the bagel shop and pick me up that bagel toasted with cream cheese ;)

eight in a row and counting
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...

yeah, but the jets have only won the division once! and 38-3, thats 35 points, you seem to forget about a monday night when the fins scored 42 points the sorrry soylent green retards!

Truth

The only "Truth" is that your team has the worst winning % in the NFL over the last 32 years. WORST!

Your team has Only made the playoffs 7 times in 32 years!

How many playoff wins do you have in 32 years?

You say we only win one playoff game per year...and thats no big deal. I think you overlooked an undefeated season and back to back Super bowls Buddy. Not to mention 5 Super bowl appearances. Oh, by the Way, we are the Winninest team in the NFL.......
I'll take the fact that my team has won the AFC Eastern Division more than anyone else and won more playoff games than anyone in our Division. I'm sure Miami has won as many or more playoff games as any team in the NFL. Bottom line is we are Always in the running for the AFC East title and nobody esle can say that or match anything else listed here.

...........and it does mean something to anyone that appreciates a WINNER.

i'm convinced this ruler kid is 15 years old, doesn't remember the past, mainly because the jets don't have one. except a superbowl win 33 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom