You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys picked up a great RB, but your OL is still not that good.

Re: Re: Re: draft picks

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
before you run your mouth make sure you read every thread on this board. Our goals are a lot higher then beating you guys AGAIN.
It hard for you to set goals when you have Jay as your QB.

All joking aside, I really don't see how you think the Jets have improved. I think 2 of those 4 First rounders are busts, and you lost players better than those you replaced them with, Mawae is injured and had a serious surgery...and although he should be ok it's not a lock that he'll be fine, or as good as normal. Cowart is coming off of one of the most dangerous injuries to a pro Athlete and your counting on him in a big way on D, the CB's are suspect in coverage and Vinny is a year older.

I understand you being excited about the season as a fan, but not optimistic enough to smack given your teams history and recent losses in personel.

maybe they can get broadway joe back in the mix! vinny has had his day, but rather long in the tooth. if they don't have a backup that can oust him from the starting role, the backup must not be any good!

The Jets are gonna be in the basement looking up @ everybody else in the AFC East! Keep running your mouth Jets_Rule! Curtis can only carry you so much...

I agree with fthefish11. Vinnie is not getting better, he's getting older. The same seems to be true for Pennington, as young as he is. Curtis Martin is a great RB, but he's not getting younger either. Older backs often start to get bit by the injury bug. Ted Cottrell is a great DC. but there are a lot of good defensive coaches in the AFC East. The Jets just have too many problems this year on offence to do much damage.

Originally posted by fthefish11
The Jets are gonna be in the basement looking up @ everybody else in the AFC East! Keep running your mouth Jets_Rule! Curtis can only carry you so much...
at least we have a great player to carry us. who the hell does the Bills have?

dolfan06
I know the Jets past has sucked, but I don't live in the past look you guys do. What kind of past did the Pats havwe before this year? What kind of past did the Ravens have a few years ago? What kind of past did the Rams have before 3 years ago?
I'm not saying the Jets are going to win the SB, but the past doesn't mean ****. The only reason you bring up the Jets past is because you have nothing else to say.
It's been a while since the Jets won a SB, but it also been a while since Miami won one too. So since it been the 70's since the Fins won a SB does that mean they will NEVER win won? That what your saying about the Jets.

kaka del toro

the past my a$$. the jets started the 8 game win streak in 98, 4 years ago. if that was so damn great how come in that time you've been to the playoffs once and the dolphins have been all 4

and why is a jet fan so concerned with what the dolphins have and don't have. the jets have more unknowns than almost every team in the league!

Re: kaka del toro

Originally posted by dolfan06
the past my a$$. the jets started the 8 game win streak in 98, 4 years ago. if that was so damn great how come in that time you've been to the playoffs once and the dolphins have been all 4
last time I checked 4 years ago was the past. When was the last time the Pats made the playoffs before last season?(I know you'll duck that question)

I came on here to talk football. I NEVER talked smack to anybody until they strated with me.

"jets have more unknowns than almost every team in the league!"

that just your opionon and we all know you don't know much about football. That not smack talk that a FACT.

ok smart guy

When was the last time the Pats made the playoffs before last season?(I know you'll duck that question)
the last time the pats went was in 98, all three wildcards were from the afc east. pats made it at 9-7. indy was the only team not to go that year because they were 3-13! 4 years ago was not very long ago!

Re: ok smart guy

the last time the pats went was in 98, all three wildcards were from the afc east. pats made it at 9-7. indy was the only team not to go that year because they were 3-13! 4 years ago was not very long ago!
I'm not saying it was long ago, but it was the past. The point I'm making is that it doesn't matter what you done in the past(even a year ago) because things can change a lot in one year. The past 3 SB WINNERS did NOT even make the playoffs the year before. So what does that tell you about what the past means NOW?

PS
I'm not saying the Jets are going to win the SB this year, but you never know.
I believe the Jets and Fins have the talent to win it all, but I don't know if either one will. IMO the Jets and Fins down fall will be there QB's. I just believe Vinny is better then Jay. I could be wrong, but only time will tell.

thats your opinion, live with it or go to the smack board!
I didn't come on here to talk smack. PLEASE show me where I started talking smack first.

i'm not saying you did. i'm saying if you want to say vinny is the better QB, lets go to the smack forum where we can get down and dirty!

Back
Top Bottom