You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited...

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!

Are you saying this because Fox Sports gave us a downgrade?

For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!
and dont worry we will all be watchin as brady goes no.2 with r tissue box right at hand ready to cry...:boohoo:

Uhhmm No Its Called facts of the Football world

I think it's a good thing Dolphans are getting exited about a season thats 6 months away at this point. Whatever the draft brings, at least everyone's having a good time of it :)

For Nothing!!

thank You!!

I've been drunk and posted too. *Rubs eyes*

You will look back on this and laugh at the caps, etc.... used inappropriately and constantly.

What IS it you are tipping back, btw? :D

If detroit pass on him I definitely see him falling to us. Romeo Crennell and John Gruden are coaching for their jobs next season and Brady Quinn gives neither of them a chance to win now. Brad Childress wont take him because he has Travaris Jackson pencilled in to start and will probably be looking for a veteran backup. The only team that I think will be looking at Quinn past Detroit is Houston, but is quarterback really a nedd for them if as expected they add Jake Plummer to the roster? Probably not.

Oh and Quinn won't be participating in the combine, so he's not going to see his stock rise through workouts.

For Nothing!!

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was
supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll
thank You!!

Same can be said for your thread about the NBA champion Jazz :lol:

Nobody cares what you think, dominizzo. Let people want who they want.
i care what he thinks.....its pretty much life or death......but hes right....plus quinn is a choke artest....and if we did draft him we would be wasting--that right i said wasting--more money in r cap room on QB then any other postion.....

Back
Top Bottom