You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited...

i'll listen to mel kiper before you dominizzo... i remember when everyone in the world said Vince Young would drop and he could be available at #16..... all i could do is laugh and laugh........ atleast kiper knew he'd be gone real ealry. As for Quinn...... i'd say chances he's still there at #9 are about 30% to 60%... the more i hear about Quinn... the more i warm up to the idea of goin after him in the draft... I'd probably give up most anything to trade up and select him. :cooldude: I'm absolutley fed up with our QB situation and it's time to get our guy and to me...Quinn looks to be as good a QB prospect as anyone the past 5 years IMO.

Drew would be good cuz he woild not cost zillions of zillions of dollars to either: sit on the bench....or lose games for us....n its more like 10% to 90%.....

honestly, and i don't really want to use the term "bandwagon", but I am sort of jumping on the Bandwagon of people who think he can fall to us. I think there is a possibility he falls to us.

he could go #1, if oakland thinks he's a better qb than russel. I don't think he goes #2, because the lions need more protection for kitna, after all, he's nott a bad qb. #3 or #4, to cleveland or tampa, after thinking about this, he could go to either one. cleveland needs a qb but they also need a rb, and adrian peterson would work well with that offense. tampa, hey if they don't get a qb in free agency and don't like chris simms, well they could draft quinn. lets see, arizona won't take him, washigton won't either. minnesota might and the texans might if they don't like carr.

but anything can happen, i hope.

I am almost positive that the two quarterbacks will go with the first two picks in the draft. You are forgetting about Leinart in last years draft. He, like Brady, was coveted in junior year and slipped to the cardnals. I am not saying that the same thing is going to happen to quinn, but I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities at all.

I am almost positive that the two quarterbacks will go with the first two picks in the draft. You are forgetting about Leinart in last years draft. He, like Brady, was coveted in junior year and slipped to the cardnals. I am not saying that the same thing is going to happen to quinn, but I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities at all.

Your first sentence contradicts the rest of your post. :hmmm:

Stanton isn't really a sleeper lol. Everyone knows he has the skills.

The fans can get excited about anyone they feel. Personally, there are so many options I'd be happy with at 9, I'm just anxious for the draft to arrive.

Stanton isn't really a sleeper lol. Everyone knows he has the skills.

The fans can get excited about anyone they feel. Personally, there are so many options I'd be happy with at 9, I'm just anxious for the draft to arrive.

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat:

Seems like we've been agreeing quite a bit lately lol.

My outside pick is Landry or Nelson. Getting one of them, and moving Jason Allen to CB (Where I think he would be better suited) would be amazing. We need a playmaker somewhere. There's players that'll be there at 9 that can contribute right away. The only way I get disappointed is if we reach for someone.

Back
Top Bottom