You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited...

Seems like we've been agreeing quite a bit lately lol.

My outside pick is Landry or Nelson. Getting one of them, and moving Jason Allen to CB (Where I think he would be better suited) would be amazing. We need a playmaker somewhere. There's players that'll be there at 9 that can contribute right away. The only way I get disappointed is if we reach for someone.

:hi5: Couldn't agree more.

i think we're gonna have a great draft with quinn or not...if he falls then i'll be ahppy if not...i wont be too disappointed and just hope to get a guy that can come in and play now....im still a Levi Brown fan and think he's be a great addition....if not lets go defense and then oline in the 2nd and possibly qb in the 3rd or vice versa....

Uhhmm No Its Called facts of the Football world

Like the facts you had last season when you gaurenteed the Phins a top 3 pick!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!

Dom...folks are getting excited because the draftniks are projecting Quinn to fall to us and we still haven't replaced Marino....Personally, I think CPep needs to get an opportunity this year to see if he can recover. Shame on Saban, the staff and CPep for trying to come back too soon, but they did and it backfired.

Obviously, none of us know whether or not he'll fall, but history also tells us that someone in the top 10, almost every year, pulls a name out that bumps some desired players down....(think Donte Whitner last year). Who'd have thought in February last year that Leinart would have fallen to #11 ??

Trading up for Quinn (or even Russell for that matter) seems to be the last thing we should do since we have other significant holes to fill besides a franchise QB. However, if Quinn is still sitting there when we pick....the odds are that Cam and co. would not pass him up....

So, dream on Fins fans...we have earned that right....

For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!

You say that "you dolphin fans" and then you say "we".

What side of the fence are you on.

"Either your with us or your with the terrorists"

For Nothing!!

thank You!!

I bet you feel like a jackass right now, considering Quinn isnt goin to the combine. :sidelol: Which gives us even more of a chance to get him. And yes, a few of the 8 teams WILL pass on him, cuz they dont need a qb. Detriot will most likely go with Thomas. The bucs will most likely go Calvin, as they need a young stud WR more than a QB. The Browns could use a good running back like Peterson more than a qb. The list goes on. So it sounds like when the draft comes around, YOU will be the one disapointed. So let people dream their dream, they have that right and you DONT have the right to tell them otherwise. PS - Why do you say thankyou at the end? Its not like you actually proved somethin, you made a statement that now looks worse and worse as people have commented on it.

Quinn might fall to 9 and he might not. There is a good chance he does. Not every team ahead of the Phins needs a QB, not every team ahead of us will want to draft a QB with their first pick, some of those teams may feel that he is not the right QB for their system and grade someone else higher (Russell, Stanton, Leak etc.) and some of those teams may pickup someone in free agency. To say that Quinn will definitely go in the first 8 picks is just not based on "facts" but is a haphazard guess at best.

Even if he doesn't fall to 9, there are other good picks available so all is not lost and I will still be excited if they draft Stanton or Leak to go with Culpepper, Lemon and possibly another veteran FA.

GO PHINS~!

Quinn might fall to 9 and he might not. There is a good chance he does. Not every team ahead of the Phins needs a QB, not every team ahead of us will want to draft a QB with their first pick, some of those teams may feel that he is not the right QB for their system and grade someone else higher (Russell, Stanton, Leak etc.) and some of those teams may pickup someone in free agency. To say that Quinn will definitely go in the first 8 picks is just not based on "facts" but is a haphazard guess at best.

Even if he doesn't fall to 9, there are other good picks available so all is not lost and I will still be excited if they draft Stanton or Leak to go with Culpepper, Lemon and possibly another veteran FA.

GO PHINS~!

:chuckle:

Laugh all you want, but, my point is simply that there are other options available. It is impossible to tell which one may turn into a future HOF or even a bust. Leak may be the former or the latter, but until he plays noone will know for sure. I have as much confidence that he could play as well or better than any of the other big names and may be available in rounds 2 or 3.

GO PHINS~!

Brady Quinn is being projected to us because teams are focused in on other players and dont want to be the new DEtroit lions who took Harrington at 3. Alot of new coaches whos jobs are on the line and it plays huge into why Quinn will fall. Its not because of talent moreso than the high risk lower reward of drafting a possible bust QB.

Quinn to me is not a bust. He has all the tools and is a smart hard working guy. He fits our situation to a tee and Mueller says he would draft a QB every year if it were feasable. I think if Brown and Quinn is there at 9, we take Quinn, if Quinn is gone, we take Brown. Its rather nice choice if you ask me. We cannot lose unless we take Ginn. NO NO NO to Ginn. Biggest risk of all at 9.

Back
Top Bottom