You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited...

What?:confused:

You know, the jazz (the what?) the jazz to move that ...

A brand new twist with the homie-alistic
So low-key that ya probably missed it
And yet it's so loud that it stands in the crowd
When the guy takes the beat, they bowed

So raise up squire, address your attire
We have no time to wallow in the mire
If you're on a foreign path, then let me do the lead
Join in the essence of the cool-out breed

Then cool out to the music cuz it makes ya feel serene
Like the birds and the bees and all those groovy things
Like getting stomach aches when ya gotta go to work
Or staring into space when you're feeling berserk

I don't really mind if it's over your head
Cuz the job of resurrectors is to wake up the dead
So pay attention, it's not hard to decipher
And after the horns, you can check out the Phifer

We got the jazz...

I really don't think it even makes sense for him to fall to us in the first place.

If you think about most teams probably draft BPA.

I would like to think that we are not the only ones who think quinn would be this.

How could 8 other teams have guys ahead of quinn on the BPA list and not us. That wouldn't say much for our talent evaluation.

quinn won't be there at nine. He set a goal of being the number 1 overall.
Don't know how he thinks that is going to happen but whatever.

levi brown is looking more and more like a guy we should take.
I think 6'5" 324lbs. sounds like a good LT to me.
we need some dominant oline guys.

We got the jazz...
lool pretty funny

I really don't think it even makes sense for him to fall to us in the first place.

If you think about most teams probably draft BPA.

I would like to think that we are not the only ones who think quinn would be this.

How could 8 other teams have guys ahead of quinn on the BPA list and not us. That wouldn't say much for our talent evaluation.

quinn won't be there at nine. He set a goal of being the number 1 overall.
Don't know how he thinks that is going to happen but whatever.

levi brown is looking more and more like a guy we should take.
I think 6'5" 324lbs. sounds like a good LT to me.
we need some dominant oline guys.
I think drafting levi would be a huge Mistake Esp if we land Dielman

Its an Opinion!! Too BAd you like The JAzz Or else i would of put youon Ignore

Would that mean I wouldn't be able to see any of your posts either? Hmm... :sidelol:

Listen dom, as it is not likely for Quinn to fall to #9, there are still possibilities of it happening. For you to make a thread stating that it is in no way possible that he falls to #9 because you heard some guy say it on a TV show last night doesn't mean it's not happening.

What happened with Matt Leinart? Most people saw him as a franchise type quarterback before the draft and most analysts still say he will be the best quarterback out of that class when it is all said and done. And, where did he get drafted? A couple of teams could have drafted him before #10.

It's not impossible Mr. dominizzo, stop listening to stupid radio hosts and TV hosts who know nothing.

For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!
Oh well, I guess I better give up then :rolleyes2

We got the jazz...

:lol:

For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!

Willing to bet some Phin bucks on that??? :groucho:

obviously I wouldn't draft levi if we land a OT in FA.

I don't think were going to though. I think we will target some defensive holes within the FA market.

So in order to get asante from the pats we have to offer more than what they franchised him at right??

did adalius thomas get the tag too??

Seems to me that everybody we may have targeted got franchised already.
that makes it tough to fill holes.

how expensive would steinbach be?

Would that mean I wouldn't be able to see any of your posts either? Hmm... :sidelol:

Listen dom, as it is not likely for Quinn to fall to #9, there are still possibilities of it happening. For you to make a thread stating that it is in no way possible that he falls to #9 because you heard some guy say it on a TV show last night doesn't mean it's not happening.

What happened with Matt Leinart? Most people saw him as a franchise type quarterback before the draft and most analysts still say he will be the best quarterback out of that class when it is all said and done. And, where did he get drafted? A couple of teams could have drafted him before #10.

It's not impossible Mr. dominizzo, stop listening to stupid radio hosts and TV hosts who know nothing.

Good point about Leinart. Leinart also began his last College season as the favorite to be the #1 overall. He also saw projections before the draft showing him sliding in the draft. He then slid to the 9th pick. I believe he was a steal there. Why not Quinn?

The truth is you never know. Quinn could fall to the mid teens, he could go #1 overall. The only people who know are the GM/Head Coches of the teams picking. The info we have may be smokescreens. I'd say A. Rodgers was a smoke screen. Scouts or draft savy people like Boomer (IMO) can make an informed gues about where people will go but that ultimately is a guess also.

To say that there is no chance of it happening shows that: 1.) You understand drafting and are exagerating a likely outcome to a definate outcome. or 2.) You are not informed, do not understand and are speaking from a point of ignorance.

Either way no one can predict the furture or the draft.

For Nothing!!

thank You!!

People felt the same way last year about Matt Leinart. Few would have thought it possible that Aaron Rogers fell the way he did and let us not forget what happened to Dan Marino. Can he fall to us a at #9? Yes. Will he? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom