You Miami Fans Will Be Very... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Fans Will Be Very...

Originally posted by mannyfresh
My response is that the Texan defense is loaded with talent, and i dont see whats so funny about that, jamie sharper is amazing?
can i ask a question? how come your screen name is mannyfresh, yet everything you say is so rotten!:rolleyes:

Let me begin with a basic assumption, that u may or may not agree with. statisics tells us past numbers for teams, it is mainly used as a guide for predictibilty of future games.
we use these predictions to assert our probabilities of future outcomes. (thats where we get odds from).

To quote you i will use statistics , fact and logic.
It is a fact, the miami dolphins have lost their starting QB and one of their WR's. Buffalo has lost a starting tackle and starting CB(winfield). I would conclude that we have the upperhand here, because i believe the Qb is the most important player on the football field. Yours is out ours still in, therefore we win in the health category and id say offense. Buffalo plus 1

You do have a better running game, but no so much better as to conclude that it will drastically affect the outcome of the game.(though it may). id say even for both teams

your defense is better..lol......next!!!! miami 1

However, i think your method of analysis is wrong. Instead of analyazing a team that resembles the bills, you decided to analyze every team we have played and every team you have played. i think that is folly

personally, i would have analyzed a team that resembles the bills, like the kansas city chiefs. i think this gives a more accurate account of your predicted outcome for many reasons....... one being the fact that u played them already, they have an offense like ours and they have a defense like ours.

The final score of that game was 48-30 i think.

Lets see what happened----

They amassed 450 total yards
average gain 6.7 yards
you got intercepted 4 times ( i imagine because you were forced to compete through the air, proving your comeback capability useless, the more u guys throw, the more prone to turnovers u guys are)
you did not get one sack on KC
williams was held for 14carries 66yards

My point here is you are facing a team similar to kansas city, you dont have your starting Qb, who threw 4 ints that game, i cant imagine lucas not throwing one on sunday, You are more prone to mistakes when u are down, your team is going up against a better Qb in bledsoe and WR's.

so if we win, were better, no matter what ur record is after the game. And by the way Houston has a great defense, this is compounded by the fact that their offense often makes the defense play much of the game.

Originally posted by mannyfresh
Let me begin with a basic assumption, that u may or may not agree with. statisics tells us past numbers for teams, it is mainly used as a guide for predictibilty of future games.
we use these predictions to assert our probabilities of future outcomes. (thats where we get odds from).

To quote you i will use statistics , fact and logic.
It is a fact, the miami dolphins have lost their starting QB and one of their WR's. Buffalo has lost a starting tackle and starting CB(winfield). I would conclude that we have the upperhand here, because i believe the Qb is the most important player on the football field. Yours is out ours still in, therefore we win in the health category and id say offense. Buffalo plus 1

You do have a better running game, but no so much better as to conclude that it will drastically affect the outcome of the game.(though it may). id say even for both teams

your defense is better..lol......next!!!! miami 1

However, i think your method of analysis is wrong. Instead of analyazing a team that resembles the bills, you decided to analyze every team we have played and every team you have played. i think that is folly

personally, i would have analyzed a team that resembles the bills, like the kansas city chiefs. i think this gives a more accurate account of your predicted outcome for many reasons....... one being the fact that u played them already, they have an offense like ours and they have a defense like ours.

The final score of that game was 48-30 i think.

Lets see what happened----

They amassed 450 total yards
average gain 6.7 yards
you got intercepted 4 times ( i imagine because you were forced to compete through the air, proving your comeback capability useless, the more u guys throw, the more prone to turnovers u guys are)
you did not get one sack on KC
williams was held for 14carries 66yards

My point here is you are facing a team similar to kansas city, you dont have your starting Qb, who threw 4 ints that game, i cant imagine lucas not throwing one on sunday, You are more prone to mistakes when u are down, your team is going up against a better Qb in bledsoe and WR's.

so if we win, were better, no matter what ur record is after the game. And by the way Houston has a great defense, this is compounded by the fact that their offense often makes the defense play much of the game.
just shut your mouth mf, wait for the game!

MF, very appropriate i would think!:D

Quizlet, CK made you look like a major jackass. On Sunday the Dolphins will do the same to your entire team. Then you'll slink off back from under the rock from whence you came.

Mannyfresh, after you concluded that the running games are even everything you say after that isn't worth reading. We have Rickey Williams, if you think he's even with Travis Henry then you also believe that Jim Drunkenmiller is better than Dan Marino ever was and that James Bostic will eventually eclipse Lester Hayes in career accomplishments and that Troy State should be the #1 team in College Football. Your own words paint you into a corner where idiots reside. Were at home and wre going to route your team. Try to accept that now and it will be easier for you to watch on Sunday.

Originally posted by Quizlet
I guess we will see...

thanks for a boring thread quizless! now here is something for you to choke on. we have Norv Turner, you have fozzy Bear!:monkey:

So, the local Bills fans are trying to say that Travis Henry is equal to Ricky Williams, huh?
Wow, didn't know they grew the wacky weed that far north.

NO FREKEN WAY- travis henry is no-where compared to Ricky right now. But we believe given 2-3 more years he may be. But at this time, Ricky is outstandigly better.

Originally posted by Quizlet
NO FREKEN WAY- travis henry is no-where compared to Ricky right now. But we believe given 2-3 more years he may be. But at this time, Ricky is outstandigly better.
i'm shocked, a bills fan saying something positive about RW. i don't know how to answer this!:eek: :evil:

I am not a typical Bills fan. A lot of fans (including Miami) get swept away into things. If the Bills had a shot in getting RW dont you think we would of been scraping and crawling with you guys??

But, I do think DB is the real thing. Damn, that 56 MPH ball last week was sweet

Back
Top Bottom