You Miami Fans Will Be Very... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Miami Fans Will Be Very...

Damn, Parrot, you're really kicking some a-s-s on these boards!

I'll tell u why you are vulnerable to the running game.
One, i expect ricky williams to have a tough time running due to the fact that it will be very predictable to sniff out when u guys are running. will we stop you all the time? NO, but we will stop you enuff to rely on Lucas and mckinght??...id say absolutely yes we will. You will not be efficient getting first downs, even a bad NFL defense can stop the run, if they know its coming. This will open up our passing game, allowing us to run, we are not like u guys.....we dont run first then pass......we pas first then run......which i s why u guys will be very vulnerable to the run on sunday

Dude Houston's allowing like 25 points a game. How can their defense be considered, "great" right now?

I mean, I wouldn't even call our defense GREAT yet until we start averaging closer to only 17 points allowed per game rather than the 20 points per game we're currently allowing.

even a bad NFL defense can stop the run, if they know its coming

That is, simply put, not true.

The Patriots are a pass-first team that runs second. How is it then that we completely shut down their running game?

Ok..houston also has the worst offense...did u know that their defense is on the field the most out of every NFl defense? ok fine i take it back they are not great....but they are very capable...i just think saying they are terrible is not true

Originally posted by mannyfresh
I'll tell u why you are vulnerable to the running game.
One, i expect ricky williams to have a tough time running due to the fact that it will be very predictable to sniff out when u guys are running. will we stop you all the time? NO, but we will stop you enuff to rely on Lucas and mckinght??...id say absolutely yes we will. You will not be efficient getting first downs, even a bad NFL defense can stop the run, if they know its coming. This will open up our passing game, allowing us to run, we are not like u guys.....we dont run first then pass......we pas first then run......which i s why u guys will be very vulnerable to the run on sunday

Ridiculous prattle. You don't think the Lions knew we were going to run the ball in the 4th quarter? You don't think the Jets knew it? You really know even less about football than I thought was possible.

BUT the patriots dont have Price, Bledsoe and moulds.

Price is number 1
moulds number 3
bledsoe number 1 in yards

Patriots are nowhere near as gifted as us

Well they aren't terrible like the Bills defense but they're nothing to get excited about either.

oh yea and u know what else??/ i cant beleive u guys are makin fun of me for combining our TE's with tony G. are u kidding me.....??? both of our combined are maybe just a little under tony G?...........have u ever heard of running back by comittee????? same concept here boyz....just as effective

OK BOYZ..............thats it for me.......im going out tonite, hopefully i will have fun, nuhting bad will happen....but this means that until after sundays, win or lose i will be here and in the buffalo BBI.

my predictions-----buffalo 42-miami 35........game will depend on field position for u guys, u get good kick returns and punt returns you win.....i think our key to the game will be how effective we are at stopping 3rd and short situations.

either way good luck tomorrow....i hope we kick yo ass, but i hope none of your guys get injured, they have families too that im sure depend on daddyz income, anyways I will be here post game regardless......PEACE!

Ok..houston also has the worst offense...did u know that their defense is on the field the most out of every NFl defense? ok fine i take it back they are not great....but they are very capable...i just think saying they are terrible is not true

Maybe a reason why they are on the field so much is b/c they can't cause any 3 and outs.

Originally posted by Quizlet
Landmine...lol...nice :o

Anyway- Last week you where #6 and averaging 28 I believe. Unless it has changed, you are still there. It must have with you "racking up" 22 points on that Denver defense.... :)

BTW: here is a quote from a OAKLAND RAIDER commentator: "Goodness Jim, it seems as if the Buffalo Bills offense is scoring at will.

Has a OPPOSING teams commentator said that about you?

Please, why are we even debating these fools?

When is the next real game we play?

The cowchips have already lost and it's 12 hours before kickoff. :sleep:

.....i think our key to the game will be how effective we are at stopping 3rd and short situations.

Thats about the smartest thing I've seen you post on this thread. That is where miami has been killing teams is on 3rd down. Pound on 1st, pound on second, get into 3rd and short and then... mix it up and defenses get burned. Thats been Miami's gameplan all year long (except against KC, and we all know how that went :mad: )
If Buffalo stops Miami on third down on a regular basis (not likely) then they have a good chance to win.

For miami the key will be smaking henry in the mouth and forcing Bledsoe to pass. I know, I know what your thinking... "Force Bledsoe to pass!?!?? are you nutz?" Nope, not nutz, realize that when a team gives up on the run and starts passing against us good things tend to happen. Bledsoe will have outstanding numbers yardage wise I think, but it will be up to JT and Zach to get pressure on Drew, and our DB's to get Big plays and pick off Bledsoe at least a couple of times to make them pay for going downfield.

JM2CW

Originally posted by Barbarian

Thats about the smartest thing I've seen you post on this thread. That is where miami has been killing teams is on 3rd down. Pound on 1st, pound on second, get into 3rd and short and then... mix it up and defenses get burned. Thats been Miami's gameplan all year long (except against KC, and we all know how that went :mad: )
If Buffalo stops Miami on third down on a regular basis (not likely) then they have a good chance to win.

For miami the key will be smaking henry in the mouth and forcing Bledsoe to pass. I know, I know what your thinking... "Force Bledsoe to pass!?!?? are you nutz?" Nope, not nutz, realize that when a team gives up on the run and starts passing against us good things tend to happen. Bledsoe will have outstanding numbers yardage wise I think, but it will be up to JT and Zach to get pressure on Drew, and our DB's to get Big plays and pick off Bledsoe at least a couple of times to make them pay for going downfield.

JM2CW
there is one thing that worries me, and that is fletcher on price. the guy is definately an athlete, but he has a lot to learn about the NFL!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom