"You want a better quarterback? Get Penei Sewell!" | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"You want a better quarterback? Get Penei Sewell!"

Yes it is, but I don't see any of them on the same tier as Sewell right now. I think he's a plug and play day one starter and baring injury he's there for the next 10 years. There are some guys that have potential to be long term starters, but not sure they are plug and play. Even Slater, as good as he was I have seen many think he should start inside and move outside. I haven't seen anyone say Sewell isn't your day one starting LT. He'll take some bumps as all rooks do, but his over all play and mentality is above and beyond all others in this class...IMO.
Okay..but our blindside guy is a right tackle..remember that.

I am all for Sewell..if Chase and Pitts are gone, I don't mind Sewell, at all!
Yes Sewell all day!

He has been training at RT in case this scenario happens.

Waddle or Smith will fall out of top 10. We would trade up for them if need be.

If our 1st 2 picks are Sewell and Smith I believe that would be a slam dunk draft.

Yes Sewell all day!

He has been training at RT in case this scenario happens.

Waddle or Smith will fall out of top 10. We would trade up for them if need be.

If our 1st 2 picks are Sewell and Smith I believe that would be a slam dunk draft.
I'm more Sewell and Waddle but yeah..if Pitts/Chase are gone..I'm all for that scenario!

Slater has a slim chance to fall to #18..but we could get players like:

But Christian Darrisaw or someone like the super athletic Samuel Cossi may bet there at #18 or beyond.

I also like AVT and Leatherwood (in round 2) at guard.

Dickerson and Creed Humphrey at C, as well as Josh Meyers...

There are options! Not just @ #6....not #6...not @ #6..please, god..tell me we didn't trade a first rounder for a T. :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:
Slater will be in play at 18 I believe. However, if Parsons slide down to 18, thats a no brianer.

I also think getting a good C in this draft is more important than getting Sewell.

OT is deep, too..can get a good enough @18 or even @36
I do agree that there are good offensive linemen in this draft and I hope the Dolphins draft a center and another guard or tackle this year. I would love to see them draft one of those positions at 36 and the other position with their 3rd round pick.
‘They could use their other 3 picks in the first and second round to draft a receiver, RB and an edge rusher.

How many oline does everyone plan on carrying? I constantly see mocks with 2,3,4 oline picks.
Jackson, Flowers, Skura, Kindley, Hunt, Davis, Dieter. I do t see moving on from them at this point. That's 7. I think we carry 8. Nine seems like alot.

It seems to me the FO has us in great positions in the 1st round, along with the fact that we have two 1st round selections.

I'm looking forward to seeing who we draft and how well they pan out.

Back
Top Bottom